One More Lovely
One More Lovely
Artist: Risk Junk
Composition/Arrangement: Risk Junk
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Several soundbites can be heard during the song.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A longer version of One More Lovely, titled One More Lovely -after hours-, appears on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- A remix of One More Lovely by P*Light, titled One More Lovely -P*Light Remix-, appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- One More Lovely is the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE song of beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- One More Lovely marks Takayuki Ishikawa's first use of his Risk Junk alias.
- The accident that GOLI references in the Video Production Information is based on a real-life accident that occurred during the production cycle of beatmania IIDX 10th style, which resulted in him being absent from making videos and artwork in 10th style to some degree.
Song Production Information
Risk Junk aka dj TAKA
I can't say that I'm HAPPY every day, but I thought I would at least compose a song on the genre HAPPY. It's a lie that a Junker taking vitamins and cold medicines completed this song. I thought this artist name up as a pseudonym.
However, I bet you were all surprised to find this out.
Video Production Information
Momentum is important.
Or so I'm happy that's the case.
That was quite a risk.
I was hit in a terrible accident.
It occured during the production of this song.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 in HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||5||8||N/A||4||8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||↑9||12||4||↑10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||3||5||8||8||4||8||8|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||3||5||9||12||4||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||5||9||12||4||10||12|