- Real name: Unknown
- Birthday: November 24th, 1986
- Homepage: http://fuwafuwacinnamon.sakura.ne.jp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fuwacina
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fuwacina
- Niconico: https://www.nicovideo.jp/user/308936
Originally known as ふたなりP (Futanari-P), OSTER project is one of the leading Japanese VOCALOID producers since 2007, though she already started to compose music in her early teens.
OSTER project is a long-time fan of the beatmania and beatmania IIDX series; according to the artist, both have significantly impacted her music production in her early composition years.
Her sound is very versatile, although more rock-oriented than her fellow members from beatnation RHYZE. She has constantly done jazz, progressive and rock tunes, as well as pop and drum'n bass songs.
- OSTER project is the first female member of the beatnation Records label.
- During the early days of OSTER project's career, she used the ふたなりP alias to have the listeners view her music from a gender-neutral point of view.
- Her real gender was not disclosed until April 2010, when she switched to her OSTER project alias.
- OSTER project was also a regular contributor for SEGA's Project DIVA rhythm game series for years.
- OSTER project is the first beatnation Records/RHYZE artist to have contributed to a non-KONAMI game (SEGA's CHUNITHM STAR) with a brand new song after joining the recording label.
- While Shohei Uno has done the same as well, he eventually never appeared in any non-KONAMI game under the RoughSketch alias, which he used to join beatnation Records.
- OSTER project has also appeared in BANDAI NAMCO's THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! THEATER DAYS.
- OSTER project
- 恋のさきさき☆レボリューションですよう♪ (2014)
- マシ―ナリー.ep (2018, with sasakure.UK)
- ねこのかんづめプレミアム (2008)
- みくのかんづめ (2008)
- つきうさぎ (2009)
- Cinnamon Philosophy (2010)
- GOSSIP CATS (2011)
- OSTERさんのベスト (2012)
- Story Teller (2012)
- Cinnamon Trip!! (2012)
- Attractive Museums (2014)
- Recursive Call (2015)
- キャンディージャーの地平面 (2017)
- OSTERさんのCD VOL.1 (2018)
- OSTERさんのCD VOL.2 (2019)