|jubeat - ripples (APPEND) - knit (APPEND)|
|copious (APPEND) - saucer (fulfill)|
|prop - Qubell - clan - festo|
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|乐动魔方 - 乐动魔方 2代 - 乐动魔方 全国对战版|
|jubeat plus (Android) - jukebeat|
jubeat mobile - 2
- 1 jubeat festo
- 2 Full Song List
- 3 New Songs
- 3.1 Default Songs
- 3.2 SHOP
- 3.3 TARGET MUSIC
- 3.4 jubeat daikaikoten (jubeat大回顧展)
- 3.5 TUNE RUN
- 3.6 FLOOR INFECTION
- 3.7 The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song
- 3.8 GITADORA×jubeat Christmas Challenge (GITADORA×jubeat クリスマスチャレンジ)
- 3.9 Very fun!!! Ga tomaranai?! Ten age yubiborii! (ベリ～ファン!!!がとまらない?! テンアゲ・ユビボリィ！)
- 3.10 PJ MATCH
- 3.11 Flag rally!! (フラッグラリー！！)
- 3.12 NOSTALGIA×jubeat gakkyoku koukankai (ノスタルジア×jubeat楽曲交換会)
- 3.13 Smith to sekiban no nazo (スミスと石版のナゾ)
- 3.14 Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 (いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019)
- 3.15 The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song
- 4 Difficulty Changes
- 5 Removed Songs
- 6 External Links
- Location test dates: July 20th to 22nd, 2018
- Release dates:
- Japan and Asia: September 5th, 2018
- Korea: September 10th, 2018
General Information / Changes
- Announced on July 12th, 2018, in celebration of jubeat's 10th anniversary .
- Difficulty ratings for charts rated level 9 and above now feature decimal points .
- The jubility value for each song is now displayed on the song select screen. Songs can also be sorted by jubility value .
- The color of the player name changes according to the total jubility value, much like GITADORA's Skill points
- TARGET MUSIC has been added. There are two types of TARGET MUSIC, 30 of each: "common" for songs before festo and "pick up" for new songs. TARGET MUSIC shows which song contributes to the player's jubility value.
- New songs are rewarded by filling TARGET MUSIC.
- HARD MODE option has been moved from the EXPERT OPTION menu to the regular OPTION menu. HARD MODE scores are saved separately from normal scores .
- Similarly, post-stage results can now be viewed in normal play, without having to turn on EXPERT OPTION.
- A new folder, recommended song of the week (今週のオススメ楽曲), is added. 25 songs appear each week on it, and it can contain hidden old songs as well, available to play without being unlocked.
- In-game currency this time is called emo. There are two types of emo: regular and TREND emo. Both can be exchanged for songs and items in the emo SHOP.
- TREND emo is done on a monthly basis.
- With the release of jubeat festo, jubeat is the sixth ever BEMANI franchise to make it to a 9th core arcade installment, the last series being DanceDanceRevolution with the release of SuperNOVA in 2006.
- Themes: Festival, tropics, botanicals
Full Song List
|Be The One||PANDORA feat.Beverly||136||2||5||7|
|Boom! Boom! ヘブン||BRADIO||182||2||4||8|
|My HERO||04 Limited Sazabys||217||3||6||8|
|Paradise Has No Border||東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ||181||3||6||8|
|POP TEAM EPIC||上坂すみれ||142||2||6||10.0|
|陽炎 -movie version-||サカナクション||132||3||6||8|
|ケムマキunderground||t+pazolite feat. リズナ||200||3||8||9.5|
|雑草||HIKAKIN & SEIKIN||128||3||6||8|
|Added on October 15th, 2018|
|Added on October 22nd, 2018|
|Added on October 29th, 2018|
|Added on February 26th, 2019|
|Added on March 19th, 2019|
|Over “Quartzer”||Shuta Sueyoshi feat. ISSA||133||3||7||9.7|
|Added on April 22nd, 2019|
|Added on March 19th, 2019|
|JINGO JUNGLE (Big Room Mix)||Remixed by BEMANI Sound Team "Sota Fujimori" feat.Nana Takahashi||130||2||5||9.0|
|KONAMI originals (requires playing with an e-amusement pass)|
|100,000 emo accumulation present (added on September 13th, 2018)|
|In Your EyEs||kors k||180||5||7||10.5|
|1,000,000 emo accumulation present (added on October 25th, 2018)|
|拙者拙者拙者拙者||ヒゲドライバー & ゆよゆっぺ||195||3||7||10.2|
|1,000,000 votes attained in the Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 event (added on November 28th, 2019)|
|KONAMI 50th Anniversary Memorial Songs|
|Added on March 21st, 2019|
|50th Memorial Songs -Beginning Story-||BEMANI Sound Team||135||5||7||8|
SHOP allows e-amusement players to purchase new and old songs with EMO. EMO is divided in different currencies:
- TREND-emo (T-emo): used at the T-emo STORE for new songs and new [ 2 ] charts. Note that T-emo is monthly, and all unused T-emo is converted to regular emo at the start of the new month.
- E-emo(Memorial): used at the E-emo STORE-Memorial-, which was introduced on April 25th, 2019.
- emo: used at the emo MART for old songs. Players can also purchase at the emo MART with T-emo if they don't have emo.
5 T-emo can be acquired by clearing a song. However, extra T-emo can also be obatained from different conditions. These conditions are cumulative (i.e. clearing a song with EXCELLENT will grant the player 9 T-emo: 5 from clearing it, 2 for a FULL COMBO, and 2 more for the EXCELLENT).
|First play of the day||10|
|Obtaining a FULL COMBO||2|
|Obtaining an EXCELLENT||2|
|FULL COMBO challenge clear||2|
|Clearing your first chart||1|
|Clearing a recommended song of the week||5|
|Clearing the recommended song of the day||2|
|First time playing||50|
|Participating in a Tournament||10 to 19|
|Participating in PJ MATCH||50 or more|
|Clearing the T-emo course in TUNE RUN
(only the first time)
|50 to 100|
E-emo(Memorial) could be obtained during the period that the E-emo STORE-Memorial- was opened with the same above conditions and amounts as T-emo, except for the "First play of the day" bonus. It could also be obtained by logging into the e-amusement app during April 25th to May 19th, 2019. emo and T-emo could not be used at the E-emo STORE-Memorial-.
This page only lists new songs and [ 2 ] charts that can be purchased at the SHOP.
|Unlockable from September 5th, 2018|
|Unlockable from September 5th to October 1st, 2018, from January 7th to February 4th, 2019, and from December 2nd, 2019 to January 6th, 2020|
|Unlockable from October 1st to November 5th, 2018 and from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
|Life Connection [ 2 ]
from beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
|Y&Co. feat. Kanae Asaba||160||3||6||9.3|
|Unlockable from November 5th to December 3rd, 2018 and from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
|つぼみ [ 2 ]
|達見 恵 featured by 佐野宏晃||184||3||6||9.1|
|Proof of the existence [ 2 ]
from GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE
|Unlockable from December 3rd, 2018 to January 7th, 2019 and from July 1st to August 4th, 2019|
|unisonote [ 2 ]
|SigSig [ 2 ]
|Unlockable from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
|ツーマンライブ [ 2 ]
|東雲夏陽 meets 日向美ビタースイーツ♪||174||2||6||8|
|sola [ 2 ]
|Unlockable from February 4th to March 4th, 2019, and from August 5th to September 2nd, 2019|
|cloche [ 2 ]
|Snow Goose [ 2 ]
from pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
from REFLEC BEAT
|Unlockable from March 4th to April 1st, 2019, and from September 2nd to October 7th, 2019|
|Queen's Paradise [ 2 ]
|I'm so Happy [ 2 ]
|MODEL FT2 Miracle Version
from GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3
|Endless Beats ⇔ Endless Parties
|Unlockable from April 1st to May 7th, 2019, and from October 7th to November 4th, 2019|
|Unlockable from May 7th to June 3rd, 2019 and from November 5th to December 3rd, 2019|
|スペースカーニバル [ 2 ]
|Icicles [ 2 ]
|BEMANI Sound Team "牛"||175||1||7||10.5|
|Unlockable from June 3rd to July 1st, 2019 and from December 2nd, 2019 to January 6th, 2020|
|[E] [ 2 ]
|dj MAX STEROID||152||4||7||9.7|
|Sakura Sunrise [ 2 ]
|BEMANI Sound Team "Akhuta Works"||189||4||7||10.4|
|Unlockable from July 1st to August 4th, 2019|
|ALL MY HEART -この恋に、わたしの全てを賭げる- [ 2 ]
|SUPER HEROINE 彩香 -AYAKA-||160||3||7||9.2|
|BEMANI Sound Team "HuΣeR"||128||2||7||9.6|
|Unlockable from August 5th to September 1st, 2019|
|Chronos [ 2 ]
|Blanc Bunny Bandit||182||2||5||8|
from GITADORA Tri-Boost
|Unlockable from September 2nd to October 7th, 2019|
|創世ノート [ 2 ]
|Polaris [ 2 ]
|Blanc Bunny Bandit||138||3||6||8|
|Unlockable from October 7th to November 5th, 2019|
|Our Faith [ 2 ]
|Blanc Bunny Bandit||100-145||4||7||9.4|
|Unlockable from November 5th to December 2nd, 2019|
|Blanc Bunny Bandit||118||1||4||7|
|Unlockable from December 2nd, 2019 to January 6th, 2020|
|VALLIS-NERIA [ 2 ]
|Winter Gift ～クリスピーからの贈りもの～
from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2
|Unlockable from April 25th to May 27th, 2019|
|50th Memorial Songs -二人の時 ～under the cherry blossoms～-
|BEMANI Sound Team||160||3||6||9.1|
|50th Memorial Songs -Flagship medley-
|BEMANI Sound Team||135-175||4||7||9.5|
|50th Memorial Songs -The BEMANI History-
|BEMANI Sound Team||136||6||9.0||10.1|
New songs can be unlocked by filling TARGET MUSIC to a certain amount:
- pick up
|星の小舟||BEMANI Sound Team "猫叉劇団"||173||3||6||9.7|
|インドがパッカーン！！煩悩マハラジャドリーム||ARM × かたほとり ft. 柊木りお||173||3||7||10.3|
from REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
|恋 No リセットゲーム!!!!!||DJ Genki feat. ななひら,yukacco,藍月なくる||190||4||9.1||10.4|
from DanceDanceRevolution X2
jubeat daikaikoten (jubeat大回顧展)
The jubeat daikaikoten is a new unlock event that was introduced on September 13th, 2018. The theme of the event is a retrospective on past jubeat titles, a similar concept to that of PARALLEL ROTATION from beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS or LEGEND CROSS from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
By playing songs, an icon will move along a path with three checkpoints. When all three checkpoints are cleared, a song will be unlocked. Clearing songs with a higher grade will increase the distance that the icon moves. A new ROOM is added weekly since the event started, each one representing a non-APPEND jubeat title (save for ROOM 10).
The event ended on December 31st, 2018. Since then, all jubeat大回顧展 songs can be unlocked by clearing their respective TUNE RUN courses, from different dates:
- February 18th, 2019: Dream drip macchiato and 幸せが鳴る夜に.
- February 21st, 2019: Pegasus and Welcome to the Mosh Pit.
- March 7th, 2019: Glitter Cube and 雨上がりの空に.
- March 11th, 2019: Radius and 少女、摩天楼へ.
- March 28th, 2019: ROCK ju and pedigree.
|ROOM 1 saucer fulfill|
|Dream drip macchiato||BEMANI Sound Team "TAG"||160||5||7||9.4|
|ROOM 2 knit|
|ROOM 3 prop|
|Pegasus||BEMANI Sound Team "Expander"||165||4||7||10.1|
|ROOM 4 copious|
|Welcome to the Mosh Pit||lapix||172||5||9.6||10.6|
|ROOM 5 Qubell|
|Glitter Cube||BEMANI Sound Team "dj TAKA"||150||3||7||10.2|
|ROOM 6 ripples|
|ROOM 7 saucer|
|Radius||BEMANI Sound Team "Sota F."||150||4||7||9.7|
|ROOM 8 clan|
|少女、摩天楼へ||BEMANI Sound Team "U1 overground"||150||3||8||10.3|
|ROOM 9 FIRST MODEL|
|ROOM 10 PROTOTYPE|
|pedigree||BEMANI Sound Team "S-C-U"||190||6||9.6||10.7|
The TUNE RUN mode was added on November 27th, 2018. Much like COURSE MODE from jubeat saucer fulfill and NOBOLOT from jubeat clan, players have to play a fixed set of songs in a course, and by clearing the conditions of a course, the following [ 2 ] charts or new songs can be unlocked.
|Unlockable from November 27th, 2018|
|虚空と光明のディスクール [ 2 ]||日向美ビタースイーツ♪||140||2||6||8|
|サヨナラ・ヘヴン [ 2 ]||猫叉Master||111||3||8||10.4|
|True Blue [ 2 ]||dj TAKA feat. AiMEE||164||5||8||10.5|
|2,500,000 emo accumulation present (unlockable from January 16th, 2019)|
|1116||BEMANI Sound Team "Dustup"||190||7||10.2||10.9|
From November 15th, 2018, all previous FLOOR INFECTION songs can now be purchased via the emo MART.
From September 17th to October 7th, 2019, Part 33 songs can be purchased via the T-emo STORE.
|Part 33 (11/15/2018 - 12/03/2018)|
|Apex of the World
Level 1 MAX
Level 2 MAX
|テヅカ feat. 大西あみみ||214||3||8||10.0|
|Beyond the BLUE
Level 3 MAX
|Ayato × sak × 田島千種||132||2||6||10.4|
The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song
The following song could be unlocked by entering The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship and playing jubeat festo once during the time period when it was available.
|The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song|
|Unlockable from November 29th, 2018 to January 7th, 2019|
|Catch Our Fire!||中島由貴||190||4||7||10.4|
GITADORA×jubeat Christmas Challenge (GITADORA×jubeat クリスマスチャレンジ)
The GITADORA×jubeat Christmas Challenge (GITADORA×jubeat クリスマスチャレンジ) started on December 3rd, 2018 and ended on December 25th, 2018. To unlock The Kingsroad, players must obtain two of the jubeat cake item by playing GITADORA EXCHAIN.
from GITADORA Matixx
Very fun!!! Ga tomaranai?! Ten age yubiborii! (ベリ～ファン!!!がとまらない?! テンアゲ・ユビボリィ！)
The following songs can be unlocked from January 27th, 2019 via Music Conduction.
|WELCOME TO MOTOWN PARK||OSTER project||165||5||7||9.8|
The PJ MATCH event was introduced on February 28th, 2019. It functions similarly to that of Machi taikousen (街対抗戦) from jubeat clan. At the start of each event, the player is assigned to either one of two FLOORs representing a theme as a PJ (panel jockey). By playing songs, PJs can obtain fav and raise the PJ LEVEL to unlock new songs and items.
- 14 fav - today's recommended song
- 12 fav - recommended songs of the week
- 10 fav - other songs
Bonus fav will be earned if matched with other PJs of the same FLOOR.
- 10% for each person matched with the same FLOOR
- 50% if you have purchased a FAV FEVER ticket
- 40% if at least one of your matches with the same FLOOR have purchased a FAV FEVER ticket
The themes for each part are the following:
- Part 1 (第1回): Cats (ネコ) VS Dogs (イヌ)
- Part 2 (第2回): Hinatabi Bitter Sweets (日向美ビタースイーツ♪) VS Coconatsu (ここなつ)
From July 1st to August 4th, 2019, スノーホワイト can be purchased from the T-emo STORE with 300 T-emo.
From October 7th to November 4th, 2019, ヒカリユリイカ and 革命パッショネイト can be purchased from the T-emo STORE with 300 T-emo each.
|第1回 (February 28th to March 20th, 2019)|
|第2回 (April 15th to May 6th, 2019)|
Flag rally!! (フラッグラリー！！)
The Flag rally!! (フラッグラリー！！) event was introduced on March 14th, 2019. By playing songs, the boat will move towards the flag checkpoints. When all three flag checkpoints are cleared within the allotted time frame, a song will be unlocked. Each checkpoint can be reached by playing 10 songs, thus, playing 30 songs to obtain all 3 flags.
Both songs can be purchased with 200 T-emo from August 5th to September 1st, 2019 in the T-emo STORE.
|第1回 (unlockable from March 14th to 24th, 2019)|
|ハム太郎とっとこうた（すーぱーとっとこみっくす）||Remixed by BEMANI Sound Team "DJ TOTTO" feat.ななひら||140||3||5||8|
|第2回 (unlockable from March 25th to April 7th, 2019)|
|花ハ踊レヤいろはにほ（ハピネス mix）||Remixed by BEMANI Sound Team "D.J.KOBINATA" feat.Kuroa*||174||3||7||9.0|
NOSTALGIA×jubeat gakkyoku koukankai (ノスタルジア×jubeat楽曲交換会)
The NOSTALGIA×jubeat gakkyoku koukankai (ノスタルジア×jubeat楽曲交換会) event began on March 27th, 2019 and ended on April 16th, 2019. By playing ノスタルジア, a stamp can be earned for each credit played. By collecting 6 stamps, the following song can be unlocked.
from ノスタルジア Op.2
Smith to sekiban no nazo (スミスと石版のナゾ)
The Smith to sekiban no nazo (スミスと石版のナゾ) started on July 8th, 2019. More information to be updated.
|LAST OATH||BEMANI Sound Team "劇団レコード"||160||3||6||10.6|
|Duality||BEMANI Sound Team "Yvya"||190||6||9.3||10.8|
Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 (いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019)
Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 (いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019) is a collaboration event between beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage, DanceDanceRevolution A20, DANCERUSH STARDOM, GITADORA EXCHAIN, jubeat festo, pop'n music peace, SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE, and ノスタルジア Op.2. The event started on September 12th, 2019 and ended on October 15th, 2019. For more information, please see its respective page.
|toy boxer||BEMANI Sound Team "S-C-U & SYUNN"||190||8||9.5||10.5|
|Afterimage d'automne||BEMANI Sound Team "猫叉劇団"||232||4||6||9.6|
|BLACK JACKAL||Akira Complex||150||4||6||9.6|
|Six String Proof||BEMANI Sound Team "Yvya × Mutsuhiko Izumi"||130||4||6||9.5|
|Trill auf G||BEMANI Sound Team "dj TAKA"||188||4||7||10.5|
|voltississimo||BEMANI Sound Team "PHQUASE"||225||4||7||10.3|
|おーまい！らぶりー！すうぃーてぃ！だーりん！||BEMANI Sound Team "PON" feat.NU-KO||170||4||7||9.6|
The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song
The following song can be unlocked by entering The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship and playing jubeat festo once during the time period when it is available.
|The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song|
|Unlockable from November 27th, 2019 to January 7th, 2020|
|ランカーキラーガール||中島由貴 × いちか||200||4||7||10.4|
jubeat festo introduces decimal points for all charts rated Level 9 or 10. For a complete listing of all returning songs with their new ratings, please see this page.
The following songs from previous jubeat releases have been removed:
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.