- This page is for a game that has not been released yet, as such, expect frequent updates.
|jubeat - ripples (APPEND) - knit (APPEND)|
|copious (APPEND) - saucer (fulfill)|
|prop - Qubell - clan - festo|
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|乐动魔方 - 乐动魔方 2代 - 乐动魔方 全国对战版|
| jubeat plus (Android) - jukebeat|
jubeat mobile - 2
- Location test dates: July 20th to 22nd, 2018
- Release date: TBA
General Information / Changes
- Announced on July 12th, 2018, in celebration of jubeat's 10th anniversary .
- Difficulty ratings for charts rated level 9 and above now feature decimal points . As of the location test, the highest rating is 10.8.
- The jubility value for each song is now displayed on the song select screen. Songs can also be sorted by jubility value .
- The color of the player name changes according to the total jubility value, much like GITADORA's Skill points
- HARD MODE option has been moved from the EXPERT OPTION menu to the regular OPTION menu. HARD MODE scores are saved separately from normal scores .
- Themes: Festival, tropics, botanicals
This list is based on a location test, and might change on the final release.
|POP TEAM EPIC||上坂すみれ||142||2||6||10.0|
|インドがパッカーン！！煩悩マハラジャドリーム||ARM × かたほとり ft. 柊木りお||173||3||7||10.2|
jubeat festo introduces decimal points for all charts rated Level 9 or 10. For a complete listing of all returning songs with their new ratings, please see this page.
The following song was removed from jubeat festo.
This is based on a location test, and might change on the final release.
|Bonjour, The World!!||中島由貴 feat. dj TAKA with S-C-U meets Akhuta||jubeat Qubell|
To be updated.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.