Proof of the existence
- 1 Proof of the existence
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
Proof of the existence
Composition/Arrangement: Naoyuki Sato
Genre: HARD ELECTRONICA
VJ: ? (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) beatmania IIDX pack 2
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 57
- REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 58
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 44
Song Connections / Remixes
- Proof of the existence is the SECTOR B boss song of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro's Ω-ATTACK, and the final song of the event itself.
- In beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, it could be unlocked with Tran Medals.
- As of July 24th, 2014, it could be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA and 22 PENDUAL through the 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 event.
- As of July 1st, 2015, it could be purchased in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL with Youkou no hologram (陽光のホログラム).
- As of beatmania IIDX 23 copula, it is available by default.
- Proof of the existence marks the first Naoyuki Sato song to be rated Level 12 on Single ANOTHER difficulty in beatmania IIDX.
- The bosses in Proof of the existence's overlays are Blue Lupica and Blue Repika, joker villains in the story of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro. They are combined as Rerupika, a huge, blue and white mech with blue crystals floating around it.
- During the Ω-ATTACK event, Blue Lupica is manipulated by Blue Repika.
- When you miss a note, both characters will appear, with Blue Repika manipulating Blue Lupica to attack the Q-pro avatar with an energy beam.
- In the last cutscene of Ω-ATTACK, Blue Repika will retreat while Blue Lupica, alongside Phoenix from トリカゴノ鳳凰, joins Q-pro during the OUR SPACE WAR (ぼくらの宇宙戦争) event.
- Proof of the existence could be unlocked from February 27th, 2013 to March 3rd, 2014 in jubeat saucer as part of the Café de Tran unlock system. It was the fourth unlockable song for that game.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, the last word in Proof of the existence is now spelled with an upper-case E, and the artist name is now credited to Nekomata_Master+.
- Its artist is also romanized as Nekomata_Master+ in REFLEC BEAT +.
- In jukebeat, Proof of the existence's artist is romanized as Nekomata-Master+ instead.
- Proof of the existence appears in REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer- as part of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no minna de uchuu sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!) unlock event, which started on July 29th, 2013.
- Proof of the existence's jubeat jacket shows Blue Repika, while the REFLEC BEAT jacket shows Blue Lupica.
- Proof of the existence received a brand-new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- This chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Proof of the existence was revived on July 19th, 2018.
- Proof of the existence [ 2 ] is one of the unlocks of jubeat festo's T-emo STORE. It can be purchased with 200 T-emo from November 5th to December 3rd, 2018.
- It could be purchased again with 150 T-emo from January 7th to February 4th, 2019.
- Proof of the existence is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.4.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA→25 CANNON BALLERS||1||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|jubeat festo location test||4||7||10.4|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||10|
[ 2 ] Charts
|Notecounts / Holds||387 / 82||651 / 93||796 / 102|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-→VOLZZA 2||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||9||12||-|
|New Songs||仮想空間の旅人たち - 8bit Princess - トリカゴノ鳳凰 - planarian - Tp-RZ - 龍と少女とデコヒーレンス|
Proof of the existence
|CS Crossovers||Reflection Into the EDEN - たまゆら|
|Café de Tran|
|Common Songs||Rainbow after snow - Confiserie|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||Beastie Starter - アストライアの双皿 - †渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ† (IIDX EDIT) - Holy Snow - True Blue|
|jubeat Unlocks||Sol Cosine Job 2 - トリカゴノ鳳凰 - Proof of the existence - Thor's Hammer - Plan 8|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||SHION - 梅雪夜 - 音楽 - examination leave - 朧 - VALLIS-NERIA - シュレーディンガーの猫 - Valanga|
|pop'n music Unlocks||メイメツ、フラグメンツ - 梅雪夜 - 天空の夜明け - ストレイ・マーチ - 灼熱Beach Side Bunny - Daily Lunch Special|
キャトられ♥恋はモ～モク - Valanga
|REFLEC BEAT Unlocks||Devilz Staircase - ZETA～素数の世界と超越者～ - Proof of the existence - コドモライブ - perditus†paradisus|
少年は空を辿る - キャトられ♥恋はモ～モク - シュレーディンガーの猫