- Name: Naoyuki Sato (佐藤直之)
- Birthdate: November 19th, 1975
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sato_Nao
- BEMANI fan site pages: , 
Naoyuki Sato is a video game composer for KONAMI who joined the company in 1999, where he worked on games like the Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu series and CODED ARMS. Prior to joining KONAMI, he worked as a free-lance music composer.
Naoyuki made his BEMANI debut in 2004 in pop'n music 10 CS with BEYOND THE EARTH. After a few years of writing various CS songs for beatmania IIDX and pop'n music, he started writing songs for the arcade versions too, and is now one of the most wide-spread BEMANI artists, writing songs for near every BEMANI series out there right now. His music ranges from "worldly" music, drum and bass, and some light J-POP.
From beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro through PENDUAL, Naoyuki was also a sound director of beatmania IIDX alongside Toshiyuki Kakuta (L.E.D.). It marked his first sound directing job in an arcade BEMANI game.
Naoyuki became part of the beatnation Records label on February 15th, 2014. Unlike all the new members, he joined the first generation team as its seventh member.
- Naoyuki Sato was the sound director of GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V CS.
- Naoyuki Sato did the system voice for beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- Naoyuki, along with L.E.D., currently hold the record for the most number of new songs in a single beatmania IIDX style with 9 songs each in PENDUAL.
- 猫叉劇団 (with Tomoaki Hirono)
- NECOMATA MODIFY SALVATION
- 猫叉L.E.D.Master+ (with L.E.D.)
- ジャカルタファンクブラザーズ (with Yoshihiro Tagawa)
- 猫叉王子 (with Yoshihiko Koezuka)