beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS
| 1st - substream - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th|
11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY - 13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS - 17 SIRIUS - 18 Resort Anthem - 19 Lincle - 20 tricoro
21 SPADA - 22 PENDUAL - 23 copula - 24 SINOBUZ - 25 CANNON BALLERS
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|beatmania IIDX (China) - tricoro (China)|
|Sony PlayStation 2|
| 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th - beatmania (USA)|
11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY - 13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST
- 1 beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS
- 2 Song List
- 3 Controls
- 4 Unlock Information
- 5 Related Link
beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS
- Release date: May 18th, 2006
- Retail value: 6,980 yen (7,329 after taxes)
General Information / Changes
- beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS introduces several new features to the CS games. These include:
- In-song score graphs (blue bar: current score, green bar: your high score, red bar: rival's high score).
- Ability to select from up to five other peoples' score data to be your "rivals" by importing their scores from their PS2 memory cards.
- Ability to sort in various ways on the song select screen according to your rival data (showing songs on which you're beating your rival, for example).
- A "ghost score" feature from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY that allows you to see how you're doing as compared to another score (your best or your rivals' best) as you play through a song, showing the EX score difference continually (based on the score they had in the song at that point).
- The ability to change HI-SPEED settings during a song.
- Custom UI skins/note splashes/turntable designs.
- HIDDEN+/SUDDEN+ functionality (hold START and move the turntable to adjust during a song).
- HI-SPEED 4.5 and 5.0 added.
- Individual notecounts for songs (JUST GREAT, GREAT, etc.) are saved for the first time again in RECORDS since 7th style CS.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to feature an unique ANOTHER for a returning L.E.D. song (eRAseRmOToRpHAntOM).
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to have difficulty ratings for ANOTHER charts.
- Only beatmania IIDX title in the entire series to use the pre-HAPPY SKY rating scale (1 through 8+) and have difficulties for ANOTHER charts.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game since V's debut where it does not appear on the songlist.
- Final CS beatmania IIDX game with CS-exclusive licenses. All future CS exclusives onward are KONAMI originals.
- Total songs: 89 (90 with eRAseRmOToRpHAntOM)
Arcade Version Songs
- AA / D.J.Amuro
- AGEHA / Ryu☆
- ANDROMEDA / Sota Fujimori
- awakening / AKIRA YAMAOKA
- Back to the Dance Floor / DJ SIMON
- Be quiet / Ryu☆
- believe...? / Nao Nakamura
- BLOCKS / SPARKER
- BREATH / SPARKER
- CAR OF YOUR DREAMS / DAVE & NUAGE
- Click Again / dj REMO-CON
- Close my Eyes for Me / D-crew feat.DENNIS GUNN(DJ Yoshitaka SCRATCHING)
- D.A.N.C.E.! / DJ Yoshitaka feat.星野奏子
- Don't be afraid myself / platoniX with ray.D
- earth scape / dj TAKA
- EVO66 / WALL5
- FAKE TIME / dj REMO-CON
- Fly Away To India / Baby Weapon feat.KAJIL
- GENOCIDE / dj Killer
- gigadelic / teranoid feat. MC Natsack
- HARMONY / REGINA
- HORIZON / LIA
- INJECTION OF LOVE / 新谷あきら
- Kecak / John Robinson
- KEY / colors
- KING OF GROOVE / DJ 19
- KI・SE・KI (IIDX RED EDIT) / BeForU
- Les filles balancent / Orange Lounge
- listen to yourself / Tetsuya Uchida
- More Move / T-Hirono feat.PAULINHO
- Move Me / good-cool feat. Raj Ramayya
- NEBULA GRASPER / L.E.D.
- NIGHT FLIGHT TO TOKYO / MATT LAND
- ON THE TUBE / Q'HEY
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) / jun feat. PAULA TERRY
- PERFECTWORLD / N.A.R.D. feat. masayo
- RED ZONE / Tatsh&NAOKI
- RESONATE 1794 / KOHTA
- ROK DA WORLD / DJ TOMO
- Secret of Love / D.J.SWAN
- SPEEDY CAT / Y&Co.
- Sphere / Tatsh feat. K.Nayuki
- spiral galaxy / D.J.SETUP
- Tell Me More... / Togo-chef feat. 朝比奈亜希
- TEXTURE / SLAKE
- The Hope of Tomorrow / Sota Fujimori
- ULTiM∧TE / TËЯRA
- Wonder Bullfighter / Twin AmadeuS
- 大桟橋 / ウッチーズ
- 惑 / Osamu Kubota
- 太陽 ～T・A・I・Y・O～ / NAOKI feat.星野奏子
- ピアノ協奏曲第1番"蠍火" / virkato
- .59 / dj TAKA
- A / D.J.Amuro
- DXY! / TaQ
- ErAseRmoToR maXimUM / L.E.D.-G vs GUHROOVY
- Estella / Osamu Kubota
- Five Regrets / Osamu Kubota
- GAMBOL / SLAKE
- Giudecca / D.J.SETUP
- Golden Horn / Osamu Kubota
- I'M FOR REAL / SLAKE feat. JP Miles
- LAB / RAM
- LOVE AGAIN TONIGHT～for Mellisa mix～ / NAOKI feat.PAULA TERRY
- LOVE IS ORANGE / Orange Lounge
- lower world / D.J.SETUP
- MAX 300 / Ω
- murmur twins / yu_tokiwa.djw
- NEMESIS / D.J.SETUP
- NORTH / WALL5
- outer wall / sampling masters MEGA
- Quickening / dj TAKA
- rainbow flyer / dj TAKA
- Red Nikita / Osamu Kubota
- RISLIM / ric
- still my words / TaQ feat. Meg
- Tangerine Stream / dj TAKA
- THE CUBE / DJ SUWAMI
- THE SAFARI / Lion Musashi
- V35 / tiger YAMATO
- 蒼い衝動 / NAOKI feat.YUKI
CS Original Songs
- Go Berzerk / Scott Brown
- INORI / dj TAKA feat.HAL
- Love Again... / Tatsh feat. Junko Hirata
- SOLITON BEAM / L.E.D.
- 水上の提督 (Short mix from ”幻想水滸伝V”) / 猫叉Master
- リグレット / 星野奏子
- eRAseRmOToRpHAntOM / L.E.D.-G VS GUHROOVY
From beatmania US
- S-RAN+ makes a return in CS RED (reduces the number of fast jackhammers when playing S-RAN). To use it, set the S-RAN option in Free Mode. Then move to a song beginning with "S", and hit Select. Then move to a song beginning with "R", and hit Select. Do the same for "A" and "N", in order. You should hear a sound effect play, letting you know that S-RAN+ has been enabled.
- To view individual note counts for high scores, press and hold Select while the options menu is up in Free Mode.
- To display the in-game status bars (showing your EX score at a given time of the song and comparing it to your record and to your rival's), press Start to bring the play options on the music menu, highlight the bottom options, then hold a white key and move the turntable to choose between rivals or no bar display.
- If playing with ORIGINAL display instead of ARCADE STYLE display: tapping Select twice when playing a song with status bar display active will toggle the background between red BG and normal animation. Videos aren't played if the status bars are on.
- GAMBOL and ErAseRmoToR maXimUM both have new anothers that must be unlocked.
- To unlock GAMBOL [A], clear the SLAKE Expert course on Another difficulty.
- To unlock ErAseRmoToR maXimUM [A], go to Arcade Mode, switch to Another difficulty, and pick Random from the All Music folder for all three songs. ErAseRmoToR maXimUM [A] will be your fourth and final stage. You do not need to clear it to unlock it.
- Both of these songs can be played in Training Mode before being actually unlocked.
Result Picture Gallery
- Get a AAA in arcade/free mode for 1-3 (Sakura, Q-Jack, Shi-Low)
- Get a AA in arcade/free mode for 4-5 (Eiri, Duel)
- Get an A in arcade/free mode for 6-7 (Shem, Zilch)
- Finish an expert course on Sunday with 100% meter for pictures 8-9 (K-Na, Shiki)
- Finish an expert course on Monday with 100% meter for pictures 10-11 (Siren, Nix)
- Finish an expert course on Tuesday with 100% meter for pictures 12-13 (Ereki,Tekka)
- Finish an expert course on Wednesday with 100% meter for pictures 14-15 (Yuz, Nyah)
- Finish an expert course on Thursday with 100% meter for pictures 16-17 (Tsugaru, Daruma)
- Finish an expert course on Friday with 100% meter for pictures 18-19 (Celica, Erica)
- Finish an expert course on Saturday with 100% meter for pictures 20-21 (Lilith, Iroha)
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 100% meter for picture 22
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 80-98% meter for picture 23
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 60-78% meter for picture 24
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 40-58% meter for picture 25
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 20-38% meter for picture 26
- Finish a song on expert/class mode with 2-18% meter for picture 27
- In a single game in arcade mode, AA three songs on another with hard on (with the last song being rated a 7 or higher) for picture 28.
- Immediately after completing the requirements for picture #28 (so on the extra stage for the game you got picture #28 on), pass and get an A or better on Genocide [A] with hard on to get picture 29.
- Pass 7-kyu in single play for picture #30 (ThunderClap racing duo)
- Pass 6-kyu in single play for picture #31 (Yuri and Mika in RED racing suit)
- Pass 5-kyu in single play for picture #32 (Click Again monkey)
- Pass 4-kyu in single play for picture #33 (Girl from Horizon)
- Pass 3-kyu in single play for picture #34 (Akane in RED racing suit)
- Pass 2-kyu in single play for picture #35 (EVO66 animals)
- Pass 1-kyu in single play for picture #36 (Child from Secret of Love)
- Pass 5-kyu in double play for picture #37 (Click Again monkey)
- Pass 4-kyu in double play for picture #38 (Girl from Horizon)
- Pass 3-kyu in double play for picture #39
- Pass 2-kyu in double play for picture #40
- Pass 1-kyu in double play for picture #41
- Pass 1-dan (either mode) for picture #42 (Eiri in gi)
- Pass 2-dan (either mode) for picture #43 (Yuz in gi)
- Pass 3-dan (either mode) for picture #44 (Lilith in gi)
- Pass 4-dan (either mode) for picture #45 (Tsugaru in gi)
- Pass 5-dan (either mode) for picture #46 (Daruma in gi)
- Pass 6-dan (either mode) for picture #47 (Ereki in gi)
- Pass 7-dan (either mode) for picture #48 (Erika in gi)
- Pass 8-dan (either mode) for picture #49 (Celica in gi)
- Pass 9-dan (either mode) for picture #50 (Shi-Low in gi)
- Pass 10-dan (either mode) for picture #51 (Sakura in gi)
- Fail a ranking course on single play for picture #52 (Fireboy in tux. "Fuuuu")
- Fail a ranking course on double play for picture #53 (Fireboy in tux. "Won't you come again?")
- Pass an expert course for picture #54 (Sakura face)
- Pass a locked expert course (courses #9-16) for picture #55 (Sakura upper)
- Pass the CORE course (#17) for picture #56 (Sakura upper: color)
- Pass any dan course for picture #57 (Sakura clevage)
- Obtain pictures #54-57 for picture #58 (Sakura poster)
- Get 1,000 DJ points (total) for picture #59. (IIDX RED game cover)
Pictures 1-21 have two versions -- a normal one and a 'close-up' one. You get each variation of 1-7 randomly, but the game will display a picture/variation for the daily ones (8-21) that you have not yet obtained if you repeat the conditions. Once you have all of the pictures and variations for a given day, it then picks one at random.
- Every 15 plays in any combination of ARCADE/CLASS/EXPERT modes, the leftmost locked frame will unlock. You CAN exit out of the song in the modes and will count as 1 play.
- 500 DJP or more to unlock JOJO
- 1000 DJP or more to unlock Delta
- CLEAR 1 DAN in SP or DP to get "Orange" [The fire one]
- CLEAR 8 DAN or higher to get "1st" [The blue one]
- Play EXPERT mode to get the "Click Again monkey"
- Play CLASS mode to get Fireboy
- CLEAR 3 KYU in SP or DP to get the "Click Again monkey" mascot
- CLEAR 1 DAN in SP or DP to get the Subordinate A dog mascot
- CLEAR 3 DAN in SP or DP to get the Tora Yamato mascot
- CLEAR 6 DAN in SP or DP to get the Super DJ ROBO mascot
- CLEAR 8 DAN in SP or DP to get Fireboy
When you unlock all of the options for a given customization feature (frames, turntables, mascots, etc.), you can hit start on that category on the customization screen to have the game randomly pick one for every song you play. For the note explosions, there is also an S-Random option which changes the explosion on a per-note basis (this is highly distracting).
Entering some names on a blank course in the original course edit mode will result in a course being automatically filled in for you. These take up one of your original course slots, and will not work if you have replaced any of the songs in that entry. However, you can reset a course by setting all of its songs to Gambol . Following are the names, and the list of songs.
- outer wall
- spiral galaxy
- RESONATE 1974
- earth scape
- Move Me
- Les Filles Balancent
- Close My Eyes For Me
- Speedy Cat
- Car of your Dreams
- Red Zone
- Fly Away to India
- FAKE TIME
- MAX 300
- Love Again...
- Secret of Love