- Name: Takehiko Fujii (藤井岳彦)
Takehiko Fujii is one of the most recognized artists from early beatmania and beatmania IIDX games, contributing with songs and serving as a sound director for both series (in the case of beatmania IIDX, he was for 9th style and 10th style). Takehiko left KONAMI in 2004, though has continued to occasionally appear in BEMANI games/CD's since. He currently owns iNViSiBLE Co., Ltd. (株式会社インビジブル)
His music is mostly techno, but he sometimes composes trance, drum'n'bass, electronica and R&B. His much more occidental approach to electronic music than other in-game artists had make him quite popular within the non-Japanese BEMANI fanbase.
- Takehiko's manager was Tomoyuki Uchida, aka Mr.T.
- Takehiko has contributed five new songs for CAPCOM's CROSS×BEATS series since 2013.
- DEPROGRAM MAN
- APPLE MAN
- GARIBEN KEN
- JET GIRL SPIN
- とどのすけとめたろう (composer for)
- lim's Sculpture
- Beyond the Dead Future (2006)
- BEYOND THE DEAD FUTURE RE-EDIT (2012)
- THE INVISIBLE FORCE (2012)