I'M FOR REAL
- 1 I'M FOR REAL
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 CS Information Data
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Difficulty & Notecounts
I'M FOR REAL
Artist: SLAKE feat. JP Miles
Lyrics/Vocals: JP Miles
Genre: TWO STEP
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 4th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Look in To my eyes Look into my eyes And you will see Look deep into my eyes And you will see the real me Oh baby Reach deep into my soul And you will see real love I know Oh baby I'm for real About the way I feel I don't have no doubts Just want to shout out now I'm for real About the way I feel It's just a matter of time And you will be all mine na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na Look deep into my eyes And you will feel the real me Oh baby Search deep into my heart And you will see the fire burnin' from the start Oh baby I'm for real About the way I feel I don't have no doubts Just want to shout out now I'm for real About the way I feel It's just a matter of time And you will be all mine
Song Connections / Remixes
- Song selection music in beatmania CORE REMIX is a small and modified clip of I'M FOR REAL.
- I'M FOR REAL received a BEGINNER chart in Dancing Stage Fever (PS2).
- Before DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA, the DanceDanceRevolution games credited I'M FOR REAL's artist to just SLAKE.
- I'M FOR REAL was still present in the location test of DanceDanceRevolution X, with its new foot ratings.
- According to VJ GYO, both I'M FOR REAL and CHECKING YOU OUT were supposed to have live-action videos. At the end, though, he was forced to go CG for both of them.
Song Production Information
CS Information Data
DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution- / DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS (America)
"I'M FOR REAL" by SLAKE. This song is based on "2-Step," a relatively new dance music genre that combines R&B/soul with drum'n'bass-styled breaks.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX to 10th style difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 4th style, 1 to 7+ in 5th and 6th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style→6th style||-||3||4||N/A||3||4||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||3||4||N/A||3||4||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||3||4||4||3||4||-|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style CS||-||3||4||4||3||4||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||2||3||4||4||3||4||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||91 / 0||153 / 0||202 / 47||238 / 40||- / - / -||121 / 0||183 / 11||204 / 16||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX CS US||-||3||5||7||-||3||4||6||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||3||5||7||-||3||4||6||-|
|Dancing Stage Fever (PS2)||1||3||5||7||-||3||4||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS US||1||3||5||7||-||3||4||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X location test||2||5||8||8||-||4||6||7||-|