- Name: Reo Nagumo (南雲玲生)
- Birthday: November 20th, 1973
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/djnagureo
- Blog (Old): http://djnagureo.3rin.net/
- Blog: http://djnagureo.com/
Reo Nagumo joined KONAMI in February of 1996. He can be considered the grandfather of BEMANI as he was one of the co-creators of beatmania in 1997. He was also the first sound director, the first in-house composer, and did the first title screen music. He's also the only BEMANI composer to sound direct all three beatmania series, as well as write songs for the short-lived ParaParaParadise. His musical styles are especially focused on rave and pop music, though he dabbled in a few other genres as well.
In October 2000, Reo Nagumo left KONAMI to work for Sony Computer Entertainment as a director. However, he continued to provide tracks as a commission artist until 2006 for beatmania IIDX and 2008 for pop'n music. He also did a remix of GRADIUSIC CYBER for once-colleague dj TAKA's album milestone in 2007. In 2008, all of his post-4th style songs were removed from beatmania IIDX, and the following year so were all of his songs in DanceDanceRevolution (and quite a few in pop'n music as well).
It was hinted that he inherited a sushi restaurant (see the music production Info for tiger yamato), though this was later proven untrue. Since March 2003, Reo is the CEO of a Japanese company called Yudo Ltd., and wrote music for the WiiWare/iPhone series Aero Revolution. A link to an article on this can be found here.
- The "'73" in Reo's jam master'73 alias is a reference to his birth year, 1973.
- Reo provided music for the PlayStation 2 game Racing Battle C1 Grand Prix, alongside SADA
- dj nagureo
- jam master'73
- tiger YAMATO
- dimitoricTiger from seoul
- LITTLE FINGERS
- SUGI & REO (with Kiyotaka Sugimoto)
- cheetah KAMATA / チーター蒲田