Artist: KESONG No.1 PROJECT
Composition: Ichiro Yoshida
Lyrics/Vocals: Ahn Sungyoon
pop'n music Genre: K-EURO (K-ユーロ)
pop'n music Character: YUN 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 6
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
행복하다고 쉽게 말할순 있지만 점심을 즐기고 쇼핑도 하고 친구와 연인과 시간을 보내거나 그런 작은일, 그것만으로 나는 행복해 행복은 늘 가까운 곳에 있는 걸 웃기도 하고 울기도 하지만 모두들 그렇게 살아가고 있잖아. 이렇게 춤추는 것만으로 행복해.
"I'm happy" is not something that can be said easily Enjoying lunch and shopping Whether we're spending time as friends or lovers it's small things like that that make me happy Happiness is a place that's always close by Even though I laugh and cry That's how everyone goes about living I'm happy dancing just like this.
ヘンボカダゴ ジュイブゲマラルスンイッジマン チョムシムルチュルギゴ ショピンドハゴ チングワヨニングヮ シガヌルボネゴナ クロンチャグニルグゴッマヌロ ナヌンヘンボケ ヘンボグン ヌルカッカウンゴッエイッヌンゴッ ウッキドハゴ ウルギドハジマン モドドゥルギロッケ サラカゴイッチャナ イロッケチュムチュヌン ゴッマヌロヘンボケ
Song Connections / Remixes
- 작은 행복 is the first Korean song in the main pop'n music series.
- 작은 행복 means "little happiness" in Korean.
- According to wac, part of the inspiration for 작은 행복 was Simonman wanting more eurobeat music in pop'n music, feeling that it was all going to the beatmania IIDX series.
- 작은 행복 received URA charts in pop'n music 11. These can be unlocked when the three last digits of your overall mileage at the end of a game round are 666, or in random as well.
- The genre and character for these charts are URA K-EURO (ウラ・K－ユーロ) and YUN [6-3P], respectively.
- As of June 9th, 2004, these charts are available by default.
- Despite that 작은 행복 was removed in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, pop'n music Sunny Park has graphical data for 작은 행복's title, but it's spelt in Japanese as チャグン ヘンボク.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6||7||11||29||34||※18||-|
|pop'n music 7||?||11||29||↓33||※18||-|
|pop'n music 9||↓5||11||↓28||↓32||14||18|
|pop'n music 10→16 PARTY♪||↑7||↑12||28||32||14||18|
|pop'n music 6 CS||7||11||29||EX||-||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||7||12||28||32||14||18|
※ The notecount of this chart correspond to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.
|pop'n music 11||7||19||32||36||-||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||7||19||32||36||-||-|