pop'n music Genre: COREDUST BEAT (コアダストビート)
pop'n music Character: 鬼-BE 
pop'n CG designer: あまもん。
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 13 カーニバル
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Version
Composition/Arrangement/Vocals/Chorus/Guitars/Other Instruments & Programming: Des-Asaki
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Freeze the sense and don't move feels as time past you search this what you need You don't know real I seed on your deep mind I will be able to do it I don't care what you will say! I don't care what you will do! I don't care what you will want! I don't care what you will be!
Song Connections / Remixes
- A re-arranged version of 真超深ＴＩＯＮ, titled ￥真超深TION￥, appears in GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ was a hidden song in pop'n music 13 カーニバル. To unlock it, you must meet the following requirements:
- Select a song from the RANDOM category.
- Use RANDOM/SUPER RANDOM options.
- Get a GREAT + COOL rate of over 99%.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ will then appear in the SECRET category on FINAL STAGE.
- As of November 16th, 2005, 真超深ＴＩＯＮ is unlocked for everyone to play.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ is Des-ROW's first collaboration with Asaki in BEMANI.
- According to Des-ROW on his Q&A section, 真超深ＴＩＯＮ can be read as either "ShinchoushinTION" (しんちょうしんちょん) or "ShinkofukaTION" (しんこふかちおん), as he and Asaki have used both readings.
- Takao Yamamoto, who designed 鬼-BE, later did the video for ￥真超深TION￥ as well.
- ￥真超深TION￥ is available in GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2 through GITADOCHANKO in January 2006.
- As of June 1st, 2006, it has been automatically unlocked for play in Standard Mode.
- ￥真超深TION￥ is written as TURULTRADEEPTION in the CS version of GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2's ending credits.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ was available on 코나미 팝픈뮤직 as downloadable content from December 24th, 2008.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ received UPPER charts in pop'n music peace as one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It could be unlocked from August 7th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out the second Extra card.
- From March 3rd, 2021 in pop'n music 解明リドルズ, it is available by default.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ's UPPER EX chart has a Spicy Gauge.
- 真超深ＴＩＯＮ was available in pop'n music Lively as a Platinum Rank song of the Lively Rank unlocking system from June 2nd, 2021 through October 31st, 2022.
- As of November 16th, 2022, it is unlockable via Ticket Quest.
- ￥真超深TION￥ is the third Part 24 unlock of GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE's VOLTAGE Quest event. It could be unlocked from April 27th to May 22nd, 2022.
- ￥真超深TION￥ received a new jacket in GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE.
- Before pop'n music UniLab, 真超深ＴＩＯＮ UPPER did not have a background.
Now I've come and done it! This pop'n, that pop'n
Song Production Information
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
Asaki-nchi redid the drums and the bass guitar to make them sound cooler.
I don't know how to read the ￥ mark~.
Oh, Asaki's drum sounds are cool.
pop'n was pop'n-like, so for Gitadora it was arranged in a Gitadora-like style.
I arranged the drums, made the bass live, and arranged it accordingly, or something like that.
I don't know how to read the ￥ mark.
This time, I had the pleasure of working with my good friend Asaki and we had a lot of fun together.
So, to give you an idea of how we did it, I threw the drums and bass to Asaki-chi without warning, gehehe. (Des)
I got a sexually harassing bass line with 0 concept of chords, and I played guitar to it with a lot of energy.
I played the sexually harassing guitar so hard to the bass line that there was no room for him.
In short, I think it was a sexual war. (Asa)
Whoa, that was kinda impressive!
I didn't expect a guitar like that, it was so cool.
Despite the weird and crazy drumming, the bass line was just a little sexually harassing. Fuhegehe (Des)
His death voice was also impressive! He sounded like a total pervert! Both his voice and face.
I think it's more exciting to do it in a harassing session style than to make it up as we go along. It's so much more exciting.
We had the most fun when we were in the studio together, making sexually harassing noises and putting out all kinds of fancies.
Because the studio in Roppongi is small. I can see it. (Asa)
And so, the song made my saliva flow like a fountain, tehehe.
Asaki-chi, one last thing! (Des)
Lately, when I rub the side of my nose, I can smell the wild.
Well bro, please play with me again!
Everyone else, too, play with a bad face - bye-bye.
Shi, Shinchoushi, shin, shinshon? I can't read it. (Asa)
What the heck do you call that?
I can't read it, guhehe. (Des)
Video Production Information
That's all. The rest is "\".
I don't know when it got there.
Hyaahyuhyoo. Aahaahaahaahaa... Plop!
Des and Asaki's collaboration! Too hot!
At the beginning of the production of 13, I asked Mr. Des.
"I want a song with a heavy feeling."
And this is what we got.
I'll tell you.
I talked a lot with Des about the character, and we came up with a fickle lumpy character.
In fact, it even had legs at first.
But it was unpopular because it was too creepy.
So we decided to make a cute tail.
Please enjoy its tummy.
How do you read this? Well....
I wonder if it's "shinchoushinshon"...?
I wonder if it's a noun?
True transcendence, that mind, is a deep thing...? Huh~ I don't know.
Does it mean that it is not so easy to go beyond the limits?
I thought about it a lot, but when I heard the song, it made sense!
The ridiculous drums are irresistibly cool!
Oni-BE has a little tail, could it be a ghost??
What a dream collaboration.
I guess you could call it the Takoyaki Ramen of the BEMANI world.
I've been playing it a lot since I unlocked it.
I've done it... have you? Shinchoushinshon? So...? Teacher! I can't read it!
Maybe it's a song that I feel in my right brain, I thought. Cool Des.
The original Oni-BE design was quite beyond the KONA-ethics K-point, so I asked him to do it around here.
Because the torso was a Kintaro candy... That's dangerous~ Amamon.
Des-Asa. Desu-Asa. Asa-Desu, good morning.
A competition between two very popular artists who are the pride of the BEMANI world. It's a combination fans can't get enough of~! Ahaaaaah, uhekoro ufufu.
They both have similar roots, so the chemistry is perfect.....
Ah-----. I'm about to chew off my hankerchief in a storm of jealousy.
I've done it and here it comes! This pop'n, that pop'n.
And I mean that.
I'm going to pursue only the truth from this song comment.
First of all, "I've done it," indicates that I've already done something.
Certainly, since they're Des and Asa, there is a high possibility that they have already done something.
However, if they came after they had done something, I would often be caught in the middle, so I would have preferred them to come before they did it.
Despite the intensity of their music, they are surprisingly polite and respectful. I was surprised at how many hard rockers and metal players are like that.
Finally, "this pop'n" can be understood to indicate that COREDUST BEAT is a pop song, but the mystery remains as to what "that pop'n" indicates.
Perhaps the context suggests that it indicates another song, but I would suggest that it may indicate HOUNOUDAIKO or TWINKLE DANCE, which were also hidden songs, considering the time when the existence of this song came to light.
If it is TWINKLE DANCE, it would be a fraternal message that both home and arcade pop'n are the same pop'n.
But if "that pop'n" is a reference to HOUNOUDAIKO, then.... What kind of message would be contained in it?
It must have been a message from hot men: the Des, Asa, and Silk Road, all united in a loincloth festival.
Ah-----. I feel like I'm going to bite off my loincloth in a storm of jealousy.
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM V2 CS||28||60||78||46||68||80||39||61||-||43||66||82|
XG & GITADORA Series
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル||14||25||37||42||19||26|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→20 fantasia||14||25||↓36||↓41||19||26|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||31||42||47||19||26|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||14||25||36||41||19||26|
|pop'n music Lively||-||31||42||47||-||-|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||358 / 6||612 / 13||1025 / 22||1800 / 38||398||641|
|pop'n music peace→Present||20||32||43||50||19||26|