Timepiece phase II
- 1 Timepiece phase II
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Timepiece phase II
Composition/Arrangement: Hirofumi Sasaki
Guitars: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Hiroki Fujiwara
pop'n music Character: Lord Meh [20-1P]
Genre: PROGRESSIVE ROCK
Movie: mito, tQy
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG
- GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE SILVER
- pop'n music peace
Song Connections / Remixes
- A longer, re-arranged version of Timepiece phase II by Jimmy Weckl appears on the GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumManiaV3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS, as one of two songs chosen in a poll by fans to be arranged for the soundtrack.
- A portion of Timepiece phase II is used on ENCORE CONQUEST from GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6, a medley of previous ENCORE STAGE songs by Trick Trap+.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Timepiece phase II is GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX's PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE. Timepiece phase II is accessed by earning at least 98% Perfects on Agnus Dei or cockpit on EXTRA STAGE, up to the highest difficulty tier played on EXTRA STAGE.
- Timepiece phase II is also the first PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE introduced in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
- Timepiece phase II is also GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE SILVER's PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE. Timepiece phase II is accessed by earning at least 98% Perfects on either CLASSIC PARTY 3, VOIDDD, or One Phrase Blues as EXTRA STAGE, up to the highest difficulty tier played on EXTRA STAGE.
- It's also available as an unlock with time-released unlocks by playing Arcade mode for 19.5 hours.
- Timepiece phase II is available in GUITARFREAKS 11thMIX & drummania 10thMIX as an EXTRA STAGE, and can be unlocked with an e-AMUSEMENT account at 200 Skill Points. Timepiece phase II is immediately available in Standard Mode as of GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V.
- This is also the first time the ENCORE STAGE of the previous game was not made immediately available in Standard Mode in the following game.
- Timepiece phase II is Hirofumi Sasaki's final song credited to his name in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
- It's also the only song in GuitarFreaks & DrumMania credited under his name that does not feature Yoshihiko Koezuka on bass.
- Timepiece phase II is listed on the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA CS (America) Master Songlist. However, there isn't more data of the song available and the entry was removed from later Master Songlists.
- Timepiece phase II is the GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX LIMIT BURST (EXTRA STAGE) song of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro. It was made available to play on January 23th, 2013.
- An alternate set of charts for Timepiece phase II featuring Charge Notes, titled Timepiece phase II (CN Ver.), can be found in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- Even over three weeks since Timepiece phase II was added to tricoro, both sets of charts were still in LIMIT BURST Phase 3, while all other LIMIT BURST songs were in Phase 4 and can be unlocked by simply playing three songs from their corresponding series until the release of beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- In beatmania IIDX tricoro 狂热节拍IIDX2, the titles of Timepiece phase II and Timepiece phase II (CN ver.) are written as TimePiece phase II and TimePiece phase II CN-Edition, respectively.
- The sun from Timepiece phase II's video would later become a selectable character in GITADORA OverDrive's Battle System.
- Timepiece phase II was added to ノスタルジア on March 15th, 2017 as part of the NOSTALGIA launch memorial song crossover campaign (ノスタルジア稼働記念 楽曲交換キャンペーン).
- Timepiece phase II is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.3.
- Timepiece phase II (CN Ver.) is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.4.
- Timepiece phase II is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from March 11th, 2019 by filling out the second GITADORA 20th card.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, Timepiece phase II displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Timepiece phase II (CLASSIC) can be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN by clearing it as an PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE, as part of the GF&DM CHRONICLE event from April 3rd, 2019. It can be accessed by earning at least 98% Perfects on Agnus Dei (CLASSIC) or cockpit (CLASSIC) on EXTRA STAGE.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||5||10||12||6||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||10||12||6||11||12|
CN Ver. Charts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||501 / 53 / 0||1008 / 61 / 0||1546 / 63 / 0||502 / 22 / 1||970 / 62 / 1||1325 / 56 / 1|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||6||10||12||7||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||7||11||12|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE SILVER||54||74||92||66||85||94||40||46||87||77||90||98|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑6.30||↑7.70||↑8.80||9.20||↓5.80||↑7.00||↓8.80||9.45||↓5.15||↓5.45||↓7.35||↓8.55|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||213 / 2||542 / 3||937 / 7||1340 / 8||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||17||30||45||49||?||-|
|LIMIT BURST Songs|
|Sol Cosine Job 2 - New Decade IIDX Edition - neu - Hollywood Galaxy - JOMANDA - DAY DREAM - Timepiece phase II / Timepiece phase II (CN Ver.)|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.