Composition/Arrangement: Tatsuya Furukawa
pop'n music Genre: WORLD TOUR (ワールドツアー)
pop'n music Character: ミラクル★4 
pop'n CG design:
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 8
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Miracle 4, titled Miracle☆4 ~Long Tours Mix~, appears on good-cool's third album, good-cool crazy operation.
- A sequel to Miracle 4, titled Magical 4, can be found in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- Each character in Miracle 4 would eventually receive his own song in the pop'n music series:
- FORCE, who represents the United States, was the first to get his own song: ダイナミック! アトミック! スペース・カウ・ボーイズ＆ガールズ ~ver.1~ in pop'n music 9. After all the Atsushi Shindo songs were removed in pop'n music 12 いろは, PITAゴラス☆KISS (introduced five games later) would become FORCE's song.
- 2st, who represents Saudi Arabia, was the second with Arrabbiata in pop'n music 10.
- WAKA-san, who represents Japan, was third with Vairocana in pop'n music 12 いろは.
- UNO, who represents Spain, was the last to get his own song with hora de verdad in pop'n music 14 FEVER!.
- Miracle 4 is one of the only three fully instrumental (i.e. no vocals or vocal samples) good-cool songs in pop'n music, along with ABSOLUTE and Apple Butter.
- Miracle 4 received an EX chart in pop'n music portable 2. Unlike the other old songs in pop'n music portable 2 that received EX charts, Miracle 4's EX chart was not included as an unlock in pop'n music 20 fantasia.
- A modified version of Miracle 4's EX chart was made playable in pop'n music peace, as an unlockable chart part of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from June 13th, 2019 by filling out 5 stamps of the first pop'n music 8 card.
I traveled across the world! And also the seven seas! Two minutes.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|5-Buttons||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 8||9||17||32||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9→20 fantasia||↓8||17||32||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||23||38||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||8||17||32||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2||8||17||32||39||-||-||14||13||29|
|pop'n music peace→Present||-||23||38||46||11||21|