Otome seisen tactics
Artist: Shoichiro Hirata feat.Sana
Composition/Arrangement: Shoichiro Hirata
pop'n music Character: MOMOKO★SAN [8-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- オトメ聖戦タクティクス is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from June 13th, 2019 by filling out the second pop'n music 8 card.
- Despite that pop'n music 8's MOMOKO★SAN is used for オトメ聖戦タクティクス, MOMOKO★SAN received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music peace character category.
- オトメ聖戦タクティクス marks Sanae Shintani's first BEMANI original appearance since Twinkle Wonderland in REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- It also marks her first BEMANI original song as a commission artist, as Sanae left KONAMI in 2012.
- According to Sanae on her twitter, she recorded オトメ聖戦タクティクス back on April 19th, 2019 alongside SEGA's maimai FiNALE song Believe the Rainbow, which was also composed by Shoichiro Hirata.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music peace→Present||8||25||37||43||18||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.