- Name: Shoichiro Hirata (平田祥一郎)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sho1hrt
- Birthyear: 1969 (birthdate unknown)
Shoichiro Hirata is a former KONAMI Computer Entertainment Tokyo employee who joined the company in 1995, contributing music both in and out of BEMANI. He was a frequent contributor to beatmania IIDX and DanceDanceRevolution during his tenure, and also did a few songs for pop'n music. He also worked as a music coordinator for a few CS DanceDanceRevoluion games. His musical style of choice in BEMANI was house and 2-step, with some dabbling of R&B on the occasion.
Shoichiro Hirata left KONAMI in 2003 to work at Hello! Project and avex group, but temporarily returned as a commissioned artist in 2006 and 2007 to write some new songs for BEMANI. He then composed a single song for KONAMI's Walk It Out! game for the Nintendo Wii that was later transferred into DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition, and lately has composed music for the Tokimeki Restaurant (ときめきレストラン☆☆☆) mobile game.
- Shawn the Horny Master
- Shoichiro Hirata composed Hyper Glide and Let's Go Now for KONAMI's PlayStation fitness game MARTIALBEAT2.
- Outside of BEMANI, Shoichiro has contributed a few tracks to both SEGA's maimai and CAPCOM's CROSSxBEATS.