Composition/Arrangement: Tatsuya Furukawa
pop'n music Genre: BALI TRANCE (バリトランス)
pop'n music Character: shalah 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 7
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Denpasar is Tatsuya Furukawa's second song named after a city, after ZANZIBAR from beatmania completeMIX 2.
- An extended version of Denpasar appears on good-cool's first album, good-cool super collection beatmania & pop'n music.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Bali is a province in the country of Indonesia. The island is located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Denpasar is the capital city of Bali.
- According to Tatsuya Furukawa, he was requested by wac to do a Bali trance song.
- Denpasar received URA charts in pop'n music 11. These can be unlocked when the three last digits of your overall mileage at the end of a game round are 888, or in random as well.
- The genre and character for these charts are URA・BALI TRANCE (ウラ・バリトランス) and shalah [7-3P], respectively.
- As of June 9th, 2004, these charts are available by default.
- These charts were revived in pop'n music peace as one of the unlocks in the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. They could be unlocked from April 11th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out five stamps of the first pop'n music 11 card.
- From December 24th, 2020 in pop'n music 解明リドルズ, it is available by default.
- It received a new banner in pop'n music peace.
- Despite using the same background as its original charts, the URA charts do not show a background in pop'n music peace.
- However, it does not appear in the pop'n music 11 category, instead, it only appears in the peace category.
- Denpasar (URA・BALI TRANCE) received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music peace.
- Denpasar's URA charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music peace.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, Denpasar's URA EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons charts.
- shalah's 3P palette was later re-used in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE's Gamelan de Couple.
- Upon their revival, Denpasar's URA charts use shalah's Gamelan de Couple portrait instead of her original 3P portrait from pop'n music 11.
- Denpasar is available in pop'n music Lively as a Black Rank song of the Lively Rank unlocking system.
From Indonesia, traditional trance music. Let's play the sound of the gods.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 7||5||13||29||36||※19||-|
|pop'n music 8||5||13||29||36||12||19|
|pop'n music 9||↓4||13||↓28||↓35||12||19|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↑5||↑15||28||35||12||19|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||21||34||41||12||19|
|pop'n music 7 CS||5||13||29||36||※19||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||4||13||28||35||12||19|
|pop'n music 11 CS||5||15||28||35||12||19|
|pop'n music Lively||-||21||34||41||-||-|
※ The notecount of this chart corresponds to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.
|pop'n music 11||5||21||31||40||-||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||↓8||↑28||↑38||46||26||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||5||21||31||40||-||-|