pop'n music Genre: PSG BREAK CORE (PSGブレイクコア)
pop'n music Character: BUBBLES 
pop'n CG designer: きの子
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- CHIP'N'RIDDIM shares similar structures with STEEL NEEDLE, Cookie Bouquets and NEPHILIM DELTA.
- CHIP'N'RIDDIM is one of the Stage 4 unlocks of pop'n music 16 PARTY♪'s Atsumare! pop'n PARTY♪ (あつまれ！ポップンパーティー♪) event. It could be unlocked from July 2nd, 2008.
- From August 6th, 2008, it is available by default.
- According to L.E.D.-G, the PSG sound synthesizer used in CHIP'N'RIDDIM was provided by Seiya Murai.
- CHIP'N'RIDDIM received a new HYPER chart in pop'n music portable 2. This chart is exclusive to portable 2, and has never appeared in an arcade pop'n music title.
- CHIP'N'RIDDIM is included in pop'n music 20 fantasia's NAVIGATE MODE under the Togo-chef artist category. It is currently unknown which role Hiroyuki had in this song, though.
Song Production Information
Birthday: June 25
Birthplace: The 4th Dimension
Hobby: Playing cymbals
Likes: Warm gaze
Dislikes: Cold gaze
It may look cheap, but these monkey-type toys are equipped with the most advanced AI technology!.. I mean, they should be.
What? The tears on its face turned into a smile with pride. Ukkikki~!!
A monkey toy that has not quite noticed that one of its important screws fell out, oh crap! It is Bubbles.
The popped eyes are CUTE!
Its angry ass is also CUTE!!
But he would rather go with a cool route.
I have got a message like that from Bubbles.
"PLEASE MAKE ME A REAL MONKEY" by BUBBLES
~Behind the scenes~
We came up with the idea of having his head in half and the brain in his skeleton being completely visible,
but since someone said it would "be a little scary..!", we replaced the design with a party hat.
Action would make the brain unexpectedly tremble... sigh, it is a shame because it was a really nice draft.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||14||22||35||42||21||31|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||41||48||21||31|
portable 2 Charts
|5-Buttons||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music portable 2||8||22||35||42||-||-||14||15||32|
|pop'n music portable 2 (Ver.1.01)||8||22||↑37||42||-||-||14||15||32|
|Stage 1||NA NA NA ロケンロー・キング - Runnin' Away - Hearty Party - Kicky Kemari Kicker - Quick Master -Naked Trance Mix-|
|Stage 2||Days - にゃんだふる55 marble version - 華爛漫 -Flowers- - the keel (Nu-Style Gabba mix) - SPICY PIECE (Ryu☆Remix)|
|Stage 3||Dance to Blue - カーニバルの主題による人形のためのいびつな狂想曲 - SigSig - たまゆら - 大見解の新見解|
|Stage 4||タンバリンビーツ - HAGOROMO - CHIP'N'RIDDIM - Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ - 繚乱ヒットチャート|
|Outdoors' stage||Left: バイキングマン - 20,november - V|
Right: Little Rock Overture - 万物快楽理論 - ポルターガイスト
|Universe stage||Have a good dream.|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.