Schrodinger no neko
Artist: Cait Sith
Genre: TOY CONTEMPORARY (トイコンテンポラリー)
pop'n music Character: TENT-KANT 
pop'n CG design: shio
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- DanceDanceRevolution A
- コナステ ノスタルジア
- REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 63
- ポップンリズミン ポップンパーティーパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- An arranged version of シュレーディンガーの猫 is used on the trailer of the KONAMI game Leedmees.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is featured in the medley Popperz Chronicle, from pop'n music peace.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is the Above outdoors' stage unlock of pop'n music 16 PARTY♪'s Atsumare! pop'n PARTY♪ (あつまれ！ポップンパーティー♪) event. It could be unlocked from July 2nd, 2008.
- From August 6th, 2008, it is available by default.
- Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment devised by Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. The scenario presents a cat that may be both alive and dead, depending on an earlier random event.
- シュレーディンガーの猫's EX chart was the first chart rated Level 43 (on the old 1-43 scale) that was originated on an arcade pop'n music game.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 appears in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro and REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer- as part of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no minna de uchuu sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!) unlock event, which started on July 29th, 2013.
- In beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, シュレーディンガーの猫 could be unlocked through the Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki (発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡) event.
- When シュレーディンガーの猫 is played in beatmania IIDX, the LED ticker displays "SCHRODINGER'S CAT".
- Before beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, the LED ticker displayed "SCHRODINGERS CAT", without the apostrophe.
- In pop'n music éclale, the shape of TENT-KANT's star on its head was changed from a six-pointed star to a five-pointed one.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 received an EASY chart in pop'n music éclale on December 21st, 2015.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, シュレーディンガーの猫 was revived on February 2nd, 2017.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is one of DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA SAVIOR DDR 20th Anniversary Songs, as part of the DanceDanceRevolution A × pop'n music peace 20th Anniversaries event. It can be unlocked from November 15th, 2018.
- The BEGINNER and BASIC charts are available by default, but DIFFICULT onwards need to be unlocked, in order, via EXTRA SAVIOR.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is the third song with charts rated Level 18 that lack BPM changes, stops, and Shock Arrows, following Prey and 嘆きの樹.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.5.
- シュレーディンガーの猫 is available in コナステ ノスタルジア as part of pop'n music セレクション楽曲パック vol.1.
If you hold too much on one thing, you will lose sight of everything, nya
Song Production Information
There is more than one correct answer.
There was never a correct answer to begin with.
People always try to rely on something.
We sometimes think that is necessary to rely on something for a person to be who he or she is.
However, when things are considered on the most microscopic level, the behavior of elementary particles is nothing but random.
You encounter the paradox that if you settle on one view, you lose sight of everything else.
That would be the logic of "Schrödinger's Cat" in a nutshell.
In other words, it is up to you to decide how to deal when you encounter something you don't understand.
Do you accept it as a new and incomprehensibly high level of difficulty, or accept it as a relative understanding of the reasons for the other higher difficulty songs? Whether it makes sense to conquer all the songs or not, I'd rather you go out with me if you get a full combo on TOY CONTEMPORARY! Whether to use it as a pick-up line or not...
Because there was never a right answer--
...I wrote this song to encourage everyone to be flexible and have a broader perspective.
This song contains a variety of ideas that can be taken in different ways.
It could be the charts, the tune, the song title and comments, the cat or animal voices....
Overall, the charts were created to be very challenging.
I also incorporated a feeling that has never been seen before in the arrangement, to give the audience a sense of surprise when they first played this song, so I made the tune complex, with rapid changes in development and beat.
However, I mustn't forget that it's a pop'n song, so I made it with the aim of becoming the most fun and crazy boss that I think of in pop'n!
I hope that in many ways, the name of this song will be engraved in the long history of pop'n music.
We received an order from Mr. Cait for a "Dadaist" look, so we took a detour with "Oui, monsieur" and came up from the clouds with a gentleman with Magritte taste.
"It is as beautiful as a chance encounter between a sewing machine on an operating table and a rain umbrella." So please enjoy the poetic and surrealistic world view.
I hope I can also bring out the smoothness of his enchanting hand movements, which is typical of a magician.
He not only does magic, but also tap dances. Mr. Tent is truly a master of his craft.
The circus moves through the city. Very mysterious.
What's going on inside the tent? I want to know. I want to see.
The children's curiosity is excited.
But if you accidentally open the door...
It could be a big, unthinkable deal. Nya.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||6||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||162 / 9||265 / 27||411 / 13||591 / 10||788 / 7 / 0||258 / 21||401 / 15||568 / 12||742 / 7 / 0|
|Easy||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||19||26||39||43||17||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||-||32||45||↑50||17||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||※17||32||45||50||17||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2||※14||26||39||43||-||-||19||23||41|
※ Denotes chart has been changed from the previous arcade charts:
- pop'n music portable 2 5-Buttons NORMAL chart: total notes: 301.
- EASY chart: total notes: 299.
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||14||-|
|Stage 1||NA NA NA ロケンロー・キング - Runnin' Away - Hearty Party - Kicky Kemari Kicker - Quick Master -Naked Trance Mix-|
|Stage 2||Days - にゃんだふる55 marble version - 華爛漫 -Flowers- - the keel (Nu-Style Gabba mix) - SPICY PIECE (Ryu☆Remix)|
|Stage 3||Dance to Blue - カーニバルの主題による人形のためのいびつな狂想曲 - SigSig - たまゆら - 大見解の新見解|
|Stage 4||タンバリンビーツ - HAGOROMO - CHIP'N'RIDDIM - Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ - 繚乱ヒットチャート|
|Outdoors' stage||Left: バイキングマン - 20,november - V|
Right: Little Rock Overture - 万物快楽理論 - ポルターガイスト
|Universe stage||Have a good dream.|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||SHION - 梅雪夜 - 音楽 - examination leave - 朧 - VALLIS-NERIA - シュレーディンガーの猫 - Valanga|
|pop'n music Unlocks||メイメツ、フラグメンツ - 梅雪夜 - 天空の夜明け - ストレイ・マーチ - 灼熱Beach Side Bunny - Daily Lunch Special|
キャトられ♥恋はモ～モク - Valanga
|REFLEC BEAT Unlocks||Devilz Staircase - ZETA～素数の世界と超越者～ - Proof of the existence - コドモライブ - perditus†paradisus|
少年は空を辿る - キャトられ♥恋はモ～モク - シュレーディンガーの猫
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.