pop'n music Genre: STARRY †RANCE (スターリートランス)
pop'n music Character: NOVA 
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 20 fantasia
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A sequel to Southern Cross, titled False Cross, appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- BlackY's Asterism Stream, from the pop'n music-themed compilation merci BOX, is related to Southern Cross.
- A long version of Southern Cross, titled Southern Cross -Long Version 2015-, appears on BlackY's first piano album, AsterhYthm.
- A remix of Southern Cross, titled Southern Cross -θ2 Crucis RMX-, appears on BlackY's first major album, ΑΩ.
- Southern Cross is one of the winner songs of the Boku mo watashi mo★pop'n artist! (ボクもワタシも★ポップンアーティスト!) contest, along with Like a pop'n music. It can be unlocked in pop'n music 20 fantasia from August 6th, 2012, by playing it once it randomly appears in NORMAL MODE.
- Southern Cross marks BlackY's debut in BEMANI.
- On the preliminary phase of the Boku mo Watashi mo pop'n Artist! contest, Southern Cross was misspelled as Southren Cross.
- Southern Cross was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for pop'n music 20 fantasia.
- Southern Cross received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Despite first debuting in pop'n music 20 fantasia, Southern Cross didn't appear on a pop'n music soundtrack until the pop'n music Sunny Park original soundtrack vol.1 album.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||16||22||35||42||15||27|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※13||28||41||48||15||27|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 168).