I'm on Fire
Not to be confused with ON FIRE.
- 1 I'm on Fire
I'm on Fire
Composition/Arrangement: Tomonori Ikeda
Lyrics/Vocals: Mitsuo Takeuchi
pop'n music Genre: HEAVY METAL (ヘビーメタル)
pop'n music Character: DAMI-YAN 
pop'n stage Character: BOMBER [pns]
pop'n CG design: P-CAT (pop'n music 2)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Yeah! The nightmare stalker. You find out. 張りつけられた 凶器の罠に 身を焦がす時 Go for broke. You've gonna death to death Crime in the dark 語りつづけた 賛美の歌が 鐘を鳴らしつづける 黒い安息のメロディー 爪を研がす 悪魔が笑う Grief, Rage, gloom, blood お前の中に潜む 十字架の影
Yeah! The nightmare stalker. You find out. hari tsukerareta kyouki no wana ni mi wo kagasu toki Go for broke. You've gonna death to death Crime in the dark katari tsuzuketa sanbi no uta ga kane wo narashi tsuzukeru kuroi ansoku no MELODY tsume wo togasu akuma ga warau Grief, Rage, gloom, blood omae no naka ni hisomu juujika no kage
Yeah! The nightmare stalker. You find out. When your body's stuck to a trap of lethal weapons Go for broke. You've gonna death to death Crime in the dark The song of praise I continued to chant continues to ring a bell, a black melody of rest, I sharpen my nails and the devil laughs Grief, Rage, gloom, blood Hiding inside of you, the shape of a cross
Song Connections / Remixes
- Mitsuo Takeuchi is the former vocalist of the Japanese rock band Dirty Trashroad.
- The artist name for I'm on Fire, AD/DA, is a parody of the Australian rock band AC/DC.
- DAMI-YAN's name was originally capitalized as Dami-yan. This was changed to DAMI-YAN since pop'n music 6.
- In the Asian English arcade release of pop'n music 2, Dami-yan's name was changed to Thrash.
- In pop'n music 3, I'm on fire's character was Donna [3-3P].
- Despite that pop'n stage uses a different character for I'm on fire, pop'n music 6 CS uses DAMI-YAN instead, due to I'm on fire's inclusion in pop'n music 6's HELL 1-5 Course (ヘル1-5コース), course also present on its CS counterpart.
- In pop'n stage and pop'n music 6 CS, I'm on fire's songwheel genre was ヘヴィメタ.
- Before pop'n music 9, I'm on Fire's title was capitalized as I'm on fire.
- I'm on Fire is not included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection, despite that it's still in the arcades, as well as not a license.
- I'm on Fire was added to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Stout guitar sound & shout of the storm!
Song Production Information
The final boss of the regular game, much like "SKA" in an early beatmania. I was very impatient for the recording of this song as it was rather late, but when this song made it to the game, the impression of the whole pop'n 2 was completely different to find any password.
I hope to dedicate the "2 bass" end to a certain famous person in the heavy metal world that died last year.
Birthday: June 30
Birthplace: The Netherlands
Hobby: Wire puzzles, making windmills!?
Likes: Honor, shoes with thick soles
Dislikes: Interviews, authority
A charismatic man dominating the European metal scene with his captivating guitar at the speed of light.
I trained and transcended in the art of collecting aphids from tulips. My guitar Stroheim is my heart's buddy!
Birthplace: America (Chicago)
Hobby: Taking care of children
Likes: Bikes (H-D)
I'm a stay at home dad, sometimes I go out traveling alone on my motorcycle.
But, I never forget to carry a photo of my family.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 2→4||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6||-||9B||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||17||↓22||-||-||34||-|
|pop'n music 10→18 せんごく列伝||↓16||↑24||-||-||34||-|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET→20 fantasia||↑22||24||-||-||34||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||30||-||-||34||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||27||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n stage ex||-||16||-||-||?||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.