- Name: Kiyotaka Sugimoto (杉本清隆)
- Birth date: March 21st, 1974.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sugimotoman
- Twitter Live Info: https://twitter.com/sugimotomaninfo
- Orangenoise shortcut website: http://orangenoise-shortcut.com
- Blog: http://blog.orangenoise-shortcut.com
Making his first appearance in the very first iteration of pop'n music, Kiyotaka Sugimoto is one of the oldest names in BEMANI. From 1998 to 2002, Sugimoto was very active in both pop'n music and the original beatmania series as a composer, vocalist, lyricist, and even as a sound director. He also occasionally appeared in other series such as beatmania IIDX and KEYBOARDMANIA. He is known to be friends with Reo Nagumo and the two have even worked together on a few songs.
Around the early 2000s, Sugimoto left KONAMI, though he returned a year or so later as a commission artist. After his return, he near exclusively contributed to pop'n music, up to pop'n music 20 fantasia. While he hasn't appeared in BEMANI since, Sugimoto continues to perform music as a solo artist to this day.
- Kiyotaka is the only arcade pop'n music sound director to have never done an anime song cover for pop'n music. However, several of his songs sound like anime themes, especially ビーマニ戦隊ポップンファイブ and ニンジャヒーロー⚡シノビアン.
- The pop'n music character Sugi★kun is based on him.
- Kiyotaka provided percussion for the 2002 album Chobits Character Song Collection alongside famed Shibuya-kei duo ROUND TABLE, who were also involved in The post-girl in a hat.
- Kiyotaka has also contributed two songs to CAPCOM's music game series CROSS×BEATS - Landing on the moon and Techno Highway.
- DJ SIMON / DJ Simon / simon
- sugi & reo (with Reo Nagumo)
- a.s.a (with vocalist Yuko Asai)
- ORANGENOISE SHORTCUT (with Sugita Fujitaka)
- Original Cedar Pipe Band
- ROUTE No.1 RAG UNIT
- SIMON MAN / サイモンマン
- DOCTOR S
- Secret-S / Secret-5
- Simple Sample 2013 総集編 (2014)
- グッバイ・レイディ (2016)
- 汽車を待つ列を離れ／Blowin'(the gloom away) (2017)
- Change the World (DEMO) (2018)