Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kida
Lyrics: Midori Minato, Shunsuke Kida
Vocals: Seijou Sarugakudan
pop'n music Genre: KyouGeki (キョウゲキ)
pop'n music Character: Yang-Yang 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 7
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Kyougeki (京劇) is Japanese for Peking opera, which is a form of traditional Chinese theatre which combines music, vocal performance, mime, dance, and acrobatics.
- Jiayou (加油) is a Chinese expression for "come on".
- 加油！元気猿！ is one of the hidden unlockable songs of REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2. It could be unlocked from May 13th, 2016 by having unlocked the three songs of the CODE BREAKING RETURNS event, and then playing 狂鬼村正 (Kyoukimuramasa) or 狂喜宴舞 (Kyoukienbu) on the 1st ROUND, and 激アツ☆マジヤバ☆チアガール (Gekiatsu☆majiyaba☆cheer girl) on the 2nd ROUND.
- 加油！元気猿！ crossing over to REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2 marks Shunsuke Kida's first appearance in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- On the pop'n music 7 AC ♥ CS pop'n music 5 original soundtrack, 加油！元気猿！'s genre was capitalized as KYOUGEKI, while its Japanese genre was changed to 京劇.
- 加油！元気猿！'s HYPER chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 7||8||22||30||35||※16||-|
|pop'n music 8||8||22||30||35||8||↑18|
|pop'n music 9||↓6||↓21||30||↑37||8||18|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↑7||↑22||30||37||8||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||28||36||43||8||18|
|pop'n music peace→Present||-||28||↑37||43||8||18|
|pop'n music 7 CS||8||22||30||35||※16||-|
|pop'n music 10 CS||7||22||30||37||8||18|
※ The notecount of this chart corresponds to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2||3||7||9||10|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.