Sayonara no uta
Composition: HIRO, ?
Lyrics/Vocals: SUGI & SANA
pop'n music Character: Nyami / Mimi [pe-4P]
pop'n CG design: ?
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- さよならのうた is related to すれちがう二人, BONUS TRACK from pop'n music.
- Melodies taken from the opening and select screen BGMs of the original pop'n music can be heard in さよならのうた.
- さよならのうた is the final Special Ending unlock of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from October 3rd, 2019 by filling out the ??? card.
- さよならのうた marks the first vocal collaboration between Sanae Shintani and Kiyotaka Sugimoto since 8月のサヨナラ from pop'n music 3, and the first song credited to aprésmidi in 17 years, since une lettle de mon copain in pop'n music 8.
- The fourth palette of Nyami/Mimi is based on their regular 1P/2P palettes, but it features new WIN/FEVER WIN animations with Mimi, Nyami, MZD and ?.
- If the player chooses pop'n music peace's Nyami [pe-4P] as his/her character and plays さよならのうた, the rival character will be Mimi [pe-4P] instead of her.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||165 / 1||404 / ?||742 / ?||1057 / 48||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||9||25||36||41||?||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.