Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "TAKA×PON×Akhuta"
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Vocals: TAKA, PON, Akhuta
pop'n music Character: Deuil [pe]
pop'n CG design: ?
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Invisible Farewell is the sixth song in the VISUAL series of songs.
- Invisible Farewell is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from August 29th, 2019 to February 18th, 2020 by filling out the second pop'n music 2 card.
- Deuil is a rock band composed of pop'n music characters Yuli, Ash, and Smile.
- All three artists for Invisible Farewell had earlier appeared in songs featuring the Deuil band members as rival characters in the pop'n music series:
- TAKA had earlier sang Late Riser in pop'n music 8 and composed Desire in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, both songs featuring Yuli as the rival character.
- PON had earlier sang the song @you in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, which featured Ash as the rival character. (Ash was also the rival character for a beatmania IIDX crossover by PON, Howling, in pop'n music ラピストリア.)
- Akhuta composed/wrote/sang the song 造花の貌 in pop'n music éclale, which featured Smile as its rival character.
- Yuli appears by himself in the neutral and LOSE animations for Invisible Farewell.
- Invisible Farewell marks the first collaboration between Takayuki Ishikawa and Daichi Watanabe in BEMANI.
- Invisible Farewell marks the first usage of Akhuta's main alias since the BEMANI Sound Team moniker addition.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||172 / 9||475 / ?||930 / ?||1406 / 38||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||29||41||47||21||-|
|VISUAL series of songs|
|Main Songs||WHITE BIRDS - Cry Out - Late Riser - Desire - Bloody Mary - Invisible Farewell|
|REMIX Songs||WHITE BIRDS (Mirage Mix) - Cry Out (Superior Mix)|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.