Tokyo Traffic Report
Tokyo Traffic Report
Composition/Arrangement: Yasuhiro Ichihashi
pop'n music Genre: SLY (スライ)
pop'n music Character: SUIT [CS5-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 9 CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Tokyo Traffic Report can be found on the pop'n music 9 SOUNDTRACKS CD.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Tokyo Traffic Report's charts were made by Eiichi Kitsukawa.
- SUIT previously appeared as the character of an earlier Yasuhiro Ichihashi song, Sweaty Guys.
- In pop'n music 9 CS, Tokyo Traffic Report's character was Morry vs SUIT [CS9]. This character never appeared in the arcade series.
- Tokyo Traffic Report is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip -prologue- (ポップンタイムトリップ プロローグ) event. It can be unlocked from December 20th, 2018 by filling out 10 stamps of the first pop'n music CS card.
- It received a brand-new EX chart and a slightly modified Battle HYPER chart, and a new banner in pop'n music peace.
- Tokyo Traffic Report's EASY, NORMAL, and HYPER charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music peace.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, Tokyo Traffic Report's EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Despite that pop'n music 5 CS's SUIT is used in Tokyo Traffic Report, SUIT received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music peace character category.
- Tokyo Traffic Report does not have its background in the arcade pop'n music titles.
- Despite debuting in pop'n music 9 CS, Tokyo Traffic Report is absent from the pop'n music CS folder in the pop'n music arcade titles.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 9 CS||8||11||25||-||16||19|
|pop'n music peace→Present||↓8||↑18||31||42||↑18||※23|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the older chart (total notes: 367).