Seimei no honoo matoite
pop'n music Genre: IMBOLC (インボルク)
pop'n music Character: Flamme / Flora [SP]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music Sunny Park
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 生命の焔纏いて is related to 生命の環を紡いで, which is also from pop'n music Sunny Park. It can be seen as its "dark" counterpart.
- 生命の焔纏いて could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from February 6th, 2014, as part of the Final Phase of the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- If the player chooses Flamme as their character, 生命の焔纏いて's rival character will be Flora (character of 生命の環を紡いで) instead.
- Flamme does not have a 2P color.
- Several pop'n music characters, including *うさぬこ*, pochiko, Moffy, Genes, てまり, Roly-Pony, nia, BLACK, SHOKO, ONE, ARISA, こうもりおとこ, and えりりん, make cameos on Flamme's FEVER animation, along with the animals from the わいわいポップン動物園 event.
- SHION makes a cameo on Flamme's LOSE animation.
- Imbolc (or Imbolg) is a Gaelic festival marking the beginning of spring. Most commonly it is held on 1 February, or about halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox.
- 生命の焔纏いて's artist name, WALPULG, is a corruption of the word "Walpurg", as in "Walpurgisnacht" (German for Walpurgis Night).
- 生命の焔纏いて received UPPER charts in pop'n music 解明リドルズ.
- 生命の焔纏いて UPPER marks the first default Level 50 chart in a pop'n music game.
- 生命の焔纏いて UPPER does not have a background.
- 生命の焔纏いて's EX and UPPER EX charts have Spicy Gauges.
- Coincidentally, 生命の焔纏いて UPPER EX chart has the same notecount as the EX chart of its counterpart, 生命の環を紡いで.
- 生命の焔纏いて and its UPPER charts are available in pop'n music Lively as part of the pop'n music Music Pack vol.6 (pop'n music Lively 楽曲パック vol.6).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||15||31||42||49||24||36|
|pop'n music Lively||15||31||42||49||-||-|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||353 / ?||625 / 25||1004 / 34||1769 / 0||521||892|
|pop'n music 解明リドルズ→Present||16||33||44||50||24||37|
|pop'n music Lively||16||33||44||50||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.