- Real name: unknown
- Birthday: September 24, 1993
- Homepage: http://blog.livedoor.jp/blacky_dtm/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlackY_bemani
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/blackysbeatfloor
- Bandcamp: https://blackysbeatfloor.bandcamp.com/
BlackY is a young artist who has won several SOUND VOLTEX contests. Despite his heavy association with SOUND VOLTEX, he first appeared in BEMANI as one of the two winners of the ボクもワタシも★ポップンアーティスト! (Boku mo Watashi mo pop'n Artist!) contest for pop'n music 20 fantasia. Not too long after, he would become the winner of the KAC2012 Original Song Contest, solidifying him as one of the first major contributors to the SOUND VOLTEX series.
BlackY is a BEMANI fan at heart, citing dj TAKA and DJ YOSHITAKA as two of his biggest inspirations, the influence of which can be heard in several of his trance/trancecore songs. While BlackY specializes in trance & hardcore, his portfolio spans across a variety of genres; dubcore, schranz, future bass, frenchcore, EDM, and so on. He releases albums under his own label, BlackY's BEATFLOOR. He is also known to collaborate often with Yooh, siromaru, and xi, appearing as a guest on albums released under their labels. Since his first appearance in BEMANI, his popularity has seen a huge increase and, as a result, he has contributed to countless labels, including HARDCORE TANO*C, Diverse System, and even becoming a member of EXIT TUNES Dance Production.
- BlackY is a high-skilled player in every BEMANI series.
- Until SPARKLING FANTASY, all of BlackY's songs in the SOUND VOLTEX series had EXHAUST charts rated level 15 (in the Level 1 to 15 scale).
- BlackY has appeared in SEGA's maimai, Noxy Games' Lanota, lowiro's Arcaea, UNLIMITED STUDiO's SEVEN's CODE, and in lapix's NINJA IS ALIVE album under the WAiKURO alias, which, when roughly translated, means "Y Black" in Japanese, an anagram of his main alias.
- In SEGA's オンゲキ, he provides music under his regular BlackY alias instead.
- So far, BlackY is the only artist whose songs (as well the ones he collaborated in thereof) have been part of all the KONAMI Arcade Championship original song contests to date since KAC 2012.
- BlackmaniYa (2013)
- BlackmaniYa 2 -LoveGames- (2014)
- MAXXXBURNING!!!! (2014)
- eleQtryes (2015)
- AsterhYthm (2015)
- Blazeful-crackY (2015)
- V.U.R.S.T. (2016, with Yooh)
- AsterhYthm 2 -Another Lights- (2016)
- Hyperspark (2016)
- Energy of the Sun (2017, with nora2r)
- ΑΩ (2017)
- BlackmaniYa ver1.1 -REMiNiSCENCE- (2017)
- AsterhYthm 3 -Infinite Meteor- (2017)
- Energy Of The Star (2018, with Yooh, kanone, and nora2r)
- P.D.M.[α] (2018)
- Feel 7he Emotion (2019)
- DRAGON (2019, with Yooh)
- GODHEART (2019)
- GABRiELLA (2019)
- ULT!MATE END (2020, as WAiKURO)
- everfloat EP (2016)
- COMBAT (2020, as WAiKURO)