Song Connections / Remixes
- ΩVERSOUL might be related to BlackY's own ΑΩ, from SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- An extended version of ΩVERSOUL, titled ΩVERSOUL (Extended Mix), appears on BlackY's first major album, ΑΩ.
- ΩVERSOUL is one of the "Prize Award" songs of The 6th KAC Original Song Contest (The 6th KAC オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 17th, 2017.
- ΩVERSOUL's EXHAUST and MAXIMUM charts can be purchased from the SDVX Station with no restrictions.
- Haruka Kyobate and Hiiro Furitsu appear on ΩVERSOUL's jackets.
- ΩVERSOUL's charts contain several omega-shaped (Ω) analog chains.
- ΩVERSOUL was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
- ΩVERSOUL is one of the songs in Part 38 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the DanceDanceRevolution series by playing 2 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- ΩVERSOUL being crossed over marks BlackY's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- ΩVERSOUL's MAXIMUM jacket is used as its jacket in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- ΩVERSOUL received CHALLENGE charts as part of DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS' DDR CHALLENGE Carnival PLUS event. They could be unlocked from August 3rd to December 8th, 2020 after obtaining 20 stamps.
- ΩVERSOUL is part of the Maishuu! Ichika no chou BEMANI rush 2020 (毎週！いちかの超BEMANIラッシュ2020) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music peace from September 16th, 2020 until October 29th, 2020.
- In pop'n music, ΩVERSOUL is not keysounded.
- ΩVERSOUL is the first non-GUMI SOUND VOLTEX crossover in pop'n music to not feature navigator RASIS as its rival character.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, ΩVERSOUL displays its SOUND VOLTEX MAXIMUM jacket on the songwheel.
- ΩVERSOUL's EX chart has a Spicy Gauge.
- It is the first non-keysounded song in pop'n music with a Spicy Gauge.
Song Production Information
BlackY here. Thank you very much.
The fighting season came this year again.
In KAC music contests I always made fast and faster songs but this time I tried to decrease the BPM. This is also a soul.
Let's go oversoul.
The really beautiful girl will also laugh.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||132 / 10||216 / 13||387 / 19||507 / 25||656 / 11 / 0||207 / 13||386 / 13||498 / 23||641 / 11 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||3||6||12||15||17||6||12||15||17|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||256 / ?||602 / ?||1089 / ?||1555 / 101||580||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||15||30||43||49||24||-|
|Jacket Artists||極東の刺客 "忍寇" 京終始果 $ ぺぬ||境界の番人 "契剣" 不律灯色 $ ぺぬ||"只、星の満ちる儘に集いて" $ ぺぬ||"――夜 襲 開 始" $ ぺぬ||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||13||16||18||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.