BPM: 148 (pop'n music), 296 (SOUND VOLTEX)
pop'n music Character: GUMI [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music ラピストリア / SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Baby Sherry is a song part of the GUMI Only! Second Original Music Contest (GUMI限定！オリジナル楽曲コンテスト第2回). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on June 26th, 2014.
- Baby Sherry is one of the songs in Part 12 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- In pop'n music, Baby Sherry isn't keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Baby Sherry displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- However, unlike previous FLOOR INFECTION songs, the FLOOR INFECTION logo isn't shown above the jacket.
- Alongside City Edge, second spring storm, Strobe♡Girl, ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! and 憂恋☆アクティベーション, Baby Sherry is the first song that was crossed over to other BEMANI games throughout a FLOOR INFECTION event in the same day of its appearance on the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- Baby Sherry marks Keita Miyoshi's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||9||28||37||44||15||24|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||5||11||14||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||↑15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||15||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.