Song Connections / Remixes
- crêpe suzette is the third song in kamome sano's series of KAC Contest songs named after French desserts, after éclair au chocolat and choux à la crème.
- An extended version of crêpe suzette can be found on kamome sano's album, Pâtisserie kamome.
- A remix of crêpe suzette by yuigot, titled crêpe suzette (yuigot 3時のおやつ mix), also can be found on the same album.
- crêpe suzette is a song part of the The 4th KAC Original Song Contest (The 4th KACオリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on October 22nd, 2015.
- Momo appears on crêpe suzette's jacket.
- crêpe suzette's jacket represents the Nine of Diamonds of the French playing card deck.
- The Crêpe Suzette is a French dessert consisting of a crêpe with beurre Suzette, a sauce of caramelized sugar and butter, tangerine or orange juice, zest, and Grand Marnier or orange Curaçao liqueur on top, served flambé.
- crêpe suzette is one of the songs in Part 24 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the jubeat series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- From November 15th, 2018 in jubeat festo, it can be purchased using in-game currency.
- crêpe suzette's NOVICE/ADVANCED jacket is used as the jubeat series' jacket.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Holds||370 / 6||604 / 33||744 / 31|
|Jacket Artists||帝国軍お給仕部隊 リボン准尉と愛犬わたがし♦ぺぬ(空腹)||帝国軍お給仕部隊 リボン准尉と愛犬わたがし♦ぺぬ(空腹)||帝国軍お給仕部隊 リボン准尉と愛犬わたがし♦ぺぬ(クレープ食べたい)||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||10||14||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||10||↑16||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||10||16||-||-|