- This page is for a game that has not been released yet, as such, expect frequent updates.
|NOSTALGIA (FORTE) - Op.2|
- Release date: TBA
- Location test dates: July 13th to 16th, 2018
General Information / Changes
- Announced on July 10th, 2018 .
- Normal mode was renamed Practice.
- A new mode, Recital has been added.
- Recital mode allows the player to earn an in-game currency, GOLD.
- Once Recital mode is selected, players are given the choice of different Halls. The bigger the Hall, the more GOLD it can be earned (but it's more expensive as well).
- Judge cats will evaluate the player's performance with different parameters (score, accuracy, following a certain "theme" for the recital, strength of keystrokes, mistouches). The better the score, more audience will assist to the recital, increasing the GOLD obtained at the end of the credit.
- "Fame" (similar to beatmania IIDX's DJ RANK) will also increase the GOLD obtained. Fame can be obtained by completing performances and playing in larger Halls.
- The strength of the keystrokes is now evaluated (currently, in Recital mode only). Notes with a yellow background are "loud" notes, while notes with a blue background are "quiet" notes.
- A new, harder difficulty, Real, has been added. Not every song has a Real chart, although some returning songs also received Real charts.
- Real charts might have smaller note sizes, and Glissando notes are not present (they are replaced with regular notes).
- Unlike the other difficulties, Real charts are rated with diamonds (◆). Currently, one and two ◆ are the only known ratings for Real charts.
- Real charts can be unlocked with GOLD. 250 GOLD to unlock a chart for one play, 7500 GOLD to unlock it permanently.
- However, FORTE mode allows to play Real charts without unlocking.
- Option menu was overhauled. It can be accessed before the song begins by toggling a checkbox during the song selection screen. Options are now divided into categories:
- SOUND: Volume of the Headphone, Keys, Backing Track, and Rhythm Guide (metronome); there are also now different Rhythm Guide Sounds.
- VISUAL: Hi-Speed, Orbit (how the notes scroll to reach the judgement line; options are "Fountain" (default), "Linear", and "Slider"), Fast/Slow indicator, and Key Beam width.
- NOTES: Hands (to auto-play blue or red notes), Height, Width, Change the judgement range to the fit the note width, and Type (change the note design).
- JUDGE TIMING: Change the timing, and enable/disable NEAR.
To be updated.
For the sake of convenience for this site, each diamond is represented with a number alongside the ◆ shape.
This song list is taken from a location test. As such, it might change on the final release.
|FLY ME TO THE MOON||Bart Howard||4||7||10||-|
|Waltz for Debby||Bill Evans||3||8||11||-|
|NOSTALGIA originals (ノスタルジアオリジナル)|
|Manhattan||BEMANI Sound Team "Sota Fujimori"||4||7||10||-|
|say...but in vain||spacious castle||4||8||11||-|
|Yum Yum Sweetie||t+pazolite||4||8||11||◆2|
|一夜の恋||BEMANI Sound Team "劇団レコード"||4||8||10||-|
|モノクロモーメント||BEMANI Sound Team "TAG"||3||7||10||-|
The following songs received Real charts in ノスタルジア Op.2.
|Fly far bounce||ノスタルジア||◆2|
To be updated.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.