- Real name: unknown
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Feryquitous_
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/feryquitous
Feryquitous is a Be-Music Source (BMS) composer who started as an assistant composer of An. She became a solo artist in 2014, composing BMS songs Dstorv for G2R2014 "GO BACK 2 YOUR ROOTS" -THE BMS OF FIGHTERS 2004 RELOADED- and Strahv for 大血戦 -THE BMS OF FIGHTERS ULTIMATE-. Both Feryquitous and An are currently members of the Diverse System label.
Much like An, Feryquitous' music style is mostly focused on the artcore genre, crafting with piano and violins in her works.
- Most of Feryquitous' songs have name and lyrics in constructed languages (conlang). She often provides Japanese translations for these conlang lyrics, usually on her Twitter.
- Due to their extremely similar styles, owed to their mentor-student relationship, Feryquitous and An are often confused for one another. In recent collaborations, however, they have begun crediting themselves under their respective handles.
- Feryquitous has also appeared in Rayark's Deemo and Cytus, lowiro's Arcaea, CAPCOM's CROSS×BEATS, UNLIMITED STUDiO's SEVEN's CODE, SEGA's maimai and オンゲキ.
|Fervidex||Feryquitous||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||ARTCORE||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Visterhv||Feryquitous||beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage||REBIRTH OUT||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Friction[!]Function||Feryquitous||beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE||PROGRES BEAT||✓||✓||-||-|
|My dear child, mother's arm||Feryquitous feat.藍月なくる||ノスタルジア Op.2||-||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Danza Pantera||Feryquitous||ノスタルジア Op.3||-||✓||✓||-||-|
- ZheleNaught (2015)
- saqriphrx (2016)
- Irui (2017)
- IdenTism (2018, with Nakuru Aitsuki)
- Freedom (2018)
- 白戒 (2019)
- Diverse Focus Feryquitous (2020)
- Ideal (2020)
- C (2020)
- M (2020)