- Name: Tomoyuki Hamada (浜田知幸)
- Birthday: October 10th, 1985.
- Homepage: http://c-h-s.me/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tpazolite
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/t-pazolite
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lite.tpz
Tomoyuki Hamada, better known as t+pazolite, is a hardcore music producer and longtime member of the HARDCORE TANO*C circle. He is known for his rather chaotic, sample-driven style of music. He owns the C.H.S. label (which stands for "Cutie & Headshaking Sounds") as well as its sub-label Movement on the FLOOR, which is more focused on SOUND VOLTEX contributors. He frequently collaborates with other artists from around the scene; mostly with RoughSketch and C-Show.
Originally arranging Touhou songs, his earlier tracks leaned towards happy hardcore, hardcore rave, frenchcore, breakcore, and speedcore, usually mixing concepts from romantic periods and using a lot of cartoon foley samples, as well as unusual instruments. He's not one to shy off from other genres however, and his portfolio has since grown to touch on various ends of the electronic spectrum, even doing psy trance, trap, twerk, and future bass. He's also admitted to having a fondness for denpa music, often working with RIZNA and lately Nanahira.
- "t+pazolite" is pronounced as "topazolite". Topazolite is a yellow-green variety of the andradite garnet mineral.
- t+pazolite has contributed several works to other non-BEMANI Japanese rhythm games such as CHUNITHM, GROOVE COASTER, maimai, and 太鼓の達人.
- t+pazolite has submitted several BMS (beatmania simulation) files, under different aliases.
- t+pazolite wrote the opening song faster!faster!!faster!!! for the Japan Animator Expo short SEX and VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED.
- Lite Show Magic (with C-Show)
|OTENAMI Hurricane||t+pazolite||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||POP BREAKCORE||✓||✓|
|Garakuta Doll Play||t+pazolite 「maimai」より||jubeat saucer fulfill||-||✓||✓|
|256*256||青龍×t+pazolite||REFLEC BEAT plus||-||✓||✓|
|CENSORED!!||t+pazolite||MÚSECA / SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS||-||-||✓|
|Tomorrow Perfume (tpz Despair Remix)||t+pazolite||SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH||-||-||✓|
|Crack Traxxxx||Lite Show Magic (t+pazolite vs C-Show)||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓||✓|
|Daily Lunch Special (tpz Overcute Remix)||t+pazolite||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||-||✓|
|Electric "Sister" Bitch||t+pazolite||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||-||✓|
|Renegade Fruits||t+pazolite||SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS||-||✓||✓|
|Make Magic||Lite Show Magic||SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN||-||✓||✓|
|TRICKL4SH 220||Lite Show Magic||SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN||-||✓||✓|
|ケムマキunderground||t+pazolite feat. リズナ||SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN||-||-||✓|
|Angelic Jelly||t+pazolite||(NEW GENERATION 夏の流星フェスタ2016)||HAPPY で HARDCORE||✓||✓|
- Unlimited Spark! (2006)
- GottaMaze ～ゴタマゼ～ (2007)
- Neetmania (2007)
- UltraCute!? (2008)
- GottaMaze2 (2009)
- Unconnected. (2009)
- 108 Sketches (2009, with RoughSketch)
- RESetup; (2010)
- Honey I Scream! (2010)
- 108 Sketches 2 (2010, with RoughSketch)
- Samplejunk (2011)
- Songs For X Girlz (2011)
- Ultra Cutie Breakin'!!!! (2012)
- So Many Materials (2012)
- Answer From X Girlz (2012)
- 108 Sketches 3 (2013, with RoughSketch)
- 絢爛喧騒オリエント (2013)
- 異聞伝承アラカルト (2014)
- 108 Sketches 4 (2015, with RoughSketch)
- Ponko2 Girlish (2015)
- TRI▼FORCE (2016, with aran and Massive New Krew)
- The Best of tpz 2 the Best!!! (2016)
- 108 Sketches 5 (2017, with RoughSketch)
- We Are Equal (2017, as Lite Show Magic)
- Cutie Breaks E.P. (2011)
- Hommaging Greats (2011)
- Lite Show Magic E.P. (2013, with C-Show)