- Name: Tomoyuki Hamada (浜田知幸)
- Birthday: October 10th, 1985
- Homepage: http://c-h-s.me/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tpazolite
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/tpazolite_jp
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/t-pazolite
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lite.tpz
- Bandcamp: https://tpazolite.bandcamp.com/
Tomoyuki Hamada, better known as t+pazolite, is a hardcore music producer and longtime member of the HARDCORE TANO*C circle. He is known for his rather chaotic, sample-driven style of music. He owns the C.H.S. label (which stands for "Cutie & Headshaking Sounds") as well as its sub-label Movement on the FLOOR, which is more focused on SOUND VOLTEX contributors. He frequently collaborates with other artists from around the scene; mostly with RoughSketch and C-Show.
Originally arranging Touhou songs, his earlier tracks leaned towards happy hardcore, hardcore rave, frenchcore, breakcore, and speedcore, usually mixing concepts from romantic periods and using a lot of cartoon foley samples, as well as unusual instruments. He's not one to shy off from other genres however, and his portfolio has since grown to touch on various ends of the electronic spectrum, even doing psy trance, trap, twerk, and future bass. He's also admitted to having a fondness for denpa music, often working with RIZNA and lately nanahira.
- "t+pazolite" is pronounced as "topazolite". Topazolite is a yellow-green variety of the andradite garnet mineral.
- Tomoyuki has submitted several BMS (Be-Music Source) files, under different aliases.
- Tomoyuki has contributed several works to other non-BEMANI Japanese rhythm games such as Arcaea, CHUNITHM, D4DJ Groovy Mix, GROOVE COASTER, maimai, 太鼓の達人 and オンゲキ.
- Tomoyuki appears in FUNCTON's CROSSING DELTA event alongside ginkiha and Hommarju.
- This event's songs appear in OverRapid, SEVEN'S CODE, Dynamix , Lanota and PUMP IT UP XX.
- Tomoyuki wrote the opening song faster!faster!!faster!!! for the Japan Animator Expo short SEX and VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED.
- According to Tomoyuki, he likes both cute and hardcore music, and the first time he encountered music that expressed a combination of them was in 777 which inspired his style of music .
- Lite Show Magic (with C-Show)
- Unlimited Spark! (2006)
- GottaMaze ～ゴタマゼ～ (2007)
- Neetmania (2007)
- UltraCute!? (2008)
- GottaMaze2 (2009)
- Unconnected. (2009)
- 108 Sketches (2009, with RoughSketch)
- RESetup; (2010)
- Honey I Scream! (2010)
- 108 Sketches 2 (2010, with RoughSketch)
- Samplejunk (2011)
- Songs For X Girlz (2011)
- Ultra Cutie Breakin'!!!! (2012)
- So Many Materials (2012)
- Answer From X Girlz (2012)
- 108 Sketches 3 (2013, with RoughSketch)
- 絢爛喧騒オリエント (2013)
- 異聞伝承アラカルト (2014)
- 108 Sketches 4 (2015, with RoughSketch)
- Ponko2 Girlish (2015)
- TRI▼FORCE (2016, with aran and Massive New Krew)
- The Best of tpz 2 the Best!!! (2016)
- 108 Sketches 5 (2017, with RoughSketch)
- We are "Lite Show Magic" (2017, as Lite Show Magic)
- Good Evening, HOLLOWood (2017)
- See you Again, HOLLOWood (2018)
- REALLY Don't Waste Me! (2019)
- リファクタリング・トラベル (2019)
- without Permission (2020)
- HEARTACHE DEBUG (2021)
- #TPZREMAKE 01 (2021)
- Scremin' Showcase (2021, with ななひら)
- FAKE CIRCUS (2023)
- Cutie Breaks E.P. (2011)
- Hommaging Greats (2011)
- Lite Show Magic E.P. (2013, as Lite Show Magic)
- Don't waste me! E.P. (2015)
- I WANNA WANNA WANNA REMIX!!! e.p. (2018)
- juiCy fruiTs (2019, as Lite Show Magic)
- NGHTSHFT (2020)
- "Cutie" Strikes Back (2022)
- DUMMY DISC (2022)
- Virtual Pilgrim (2017, as Lite Show Magic)
- Duello (2018, with Cranky)
- HYPER4ID (2018)
- Hanavision (2020)
- Mood Breaker (2020)
- Destrudo (2020)
- Break the House, Make the Rave. (2021)
- DREADED NOTE (2021)
- T+ VS SHARK (2021)
- Marble (2022)
- Virus T+ (2023)
- Make Up Your World (2023, with Srav3R, キョンシーのCiちゃん, and らっぷびと)