Massive New Krew
Massive New Krew
- Members: Ryosuke Tachibana (橘亮祐), Ayato Homma (本間絢人)
- Homepage: http://massivenewkrew.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mnk_tachibana, https://twitter.com/mnk_jenkinsC
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt5SVr_5-cxRumrYwqRN2gQ
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/massive-new-krew
- Bandcamp: https://massivenewkrew.bandcamp.com/
The primary hardstyle act from Japan, Massive New Krew is composed of Ryosuke Tachibana and Ayato Homma (known as JAVELIN). They own the Massive CircleZ label where they publish both hardstyle and non-hardstyle compilations featuring other artists. They're also members of the HARDCORE TANO*C label, composing tracks for compilations released under the label as well as often appearing in releases under labels owned by other TANO*C members like UOM Records and SKETCH UP! Recordings.
They didn't start off as such in 2008, but in 2010, their production shifted to almost exclusively composing hardstyle for a few years. Recently, they've been starting to branch out, producing psytrance, trap, and twerk, while hardstyle still remains as the foreground of their work. Their talent has been recognized both at home and overseas, invited to perform at the annual SYNERGY live event in the United States and even releasing a collaboration track with renowned Dutch hardstyle duo Psyko Punkz.
While many sets have been performed under the Massive New Krew name, the two aren't always seen together. Tachibana and JAVELIN have several solo works each under their own names, both doujin and commercial. Tachibana is a member of the GAT unit that focuses on non-hardcore genres, and JAVELIN himself is skilled at the drums, rocking them as a member of both ヒゲドライVAN (HigedriVAN) and 元気くんバンド (Genki-kun Band).
Currently, Massive New Krew is affiliated to TOKYO LOGIC.
- Massive New Krew have also appeared in the rhythm games 太鼓の達人, CHUNITHM, GROOVE COASTER, and Lanota.
- They have also appeared in THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS, although without using the "Massive New Krew" alias and instead used their other aliases (Ayato Shinozaki for JAVELIN; meanwhile Tachibana used his real name). JAVELIN first appeared in THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT STAGE composing O-Ku-Ri-Mo-No Sunday! alongside fellow composer Karasuyasabou, then few months later Tachibana joined with JAVELIN to compose comic cosmic as the theme song for THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 7thLIVE TOUR Special 3chord♪ Comical Pops!.
- Despite that JAVELIN is a member of 元気くんバンド with DJ Genki, かめりあ, and Yukacco outside BEMANI, he was not involved on any 元気くんバンド song in BEMANI.
- Massive New Krew's catalog number name, "MNFK", may stand for "Massive New Fxxkin' Krew", a nod to their first album back in 2011.
- Massive New Krew
|HADES||Massive New Krew||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||HARDSTYLE||✓||✓||-|
|Persephone||Massive New Krew||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||HARDSTYLE||✓||✓||-|
|Temple of Anubis||Massive New Krew||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||PSYSTYLE||✓||✓||-|
|Starry Night||Massive New Krew feat.松平なな||beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage||HARDSTYLE||✓||✓||✓|
|Dharma||Massive New Krew||SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN||-||✓||✓||-|
- Massive New Fxxkin' Krew (2011)
- Future Massive Androidz (2012)
- TRACKZ (2013)
- BREAK OUT BLACK (2014)
- SPLASH!! (2015)
- TRI▼FORCE (2016, with t+pazolite and aran)
- ALTERNA (2016)
- PsyStyle Nation (2017, with lapix)
- EVOLUTION (2017)
- HADES (2018)
- BREAK OUT Uprising (2018, with USAO)
- RESONANCE (2019, with P*Light)
- Seasons 2015 EP (2015)
- Marduk (2017)
- Shining Harmony (2019, with P*Light)
- EMPIRE (2019)