Fly far bounce
This page is for the original version of Fly far bounce. For the Mutsuhiko Izumi arrangement, please see Fly far bounce (GITADOROCK by Mutsuhiko Izumi).
Fly far bounce
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (Naoyuki Sato)
BPM: 163 (DanceDanceRevolution, jubeat), 91-163 (pop'n music), 98-163 (other BEMANI games)
pop'n music Character: silent room [17-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: ノスタルジア
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution A
- jubeat clan
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) ノスタルジア pack
- MÚSECA 1+1/2
- pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Song Connections / Remixes
- A rock arrangement of Fly far bounce by Mutsuhiko Izumi can be found in GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE.
- A piano arrangement of Fly far bounce by 事務員G can be found on the BEMANI PIANO COLLECTION ノスタルジア album.
- A symphonic arrangement of Fly far bounce was performed at the BEMANI SYMPHONY Concert 2022 event.
- Fly far bounce was added to DanceDanceRevolution A, MÚSECA 1+1/2, pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, and SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 15th, 2017, as part of the NOSTALGIA launch memorial song crossover campaign (ノスタルジア稼働記念 楽曲交換キャンペーン).
- It marks the first time any of these series receive a ノスタルジア crossover.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Fly far bounce displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Despite displaying its BPM as a constant 163 BPM, Fly far bounce in the DanceDanceRevolution series has a slowdown at the very end of the song, much like in the other BEMANI games.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, while playing Fly far bounce the crowd does not cheer. The announcer still talks, though.
- Fly far bounce ranked #1 in the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS Monthly Ranking list for March 2017.
- In jubeat plus, Fly far bounce's EXTREME chart was slightly modified on August 15th, 2017.
- Fly far bounce is one of the unlocks of jubeat clan's import SHOP Tic-Tac SHOP. It could be unlocked from October 26th to November 15th, 2017. It can be purchased with 7 よいRED and 7 よいPLUM MIYAGEs.
- It could be purchased again from January 18th to February 7th, 2018, and from August 16th to September 2nd, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- From jubeat Ave. onwards, it is available by default with an e-amusement pass.
- Fly far bounce received a Real chart in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- Fly far bounce was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
- At the end of Fly far bounce in earlier versions of the SOUND VOLTEX series, the chain counter would glitch and not count the LONG notes properly. This bug was fixed in SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR.
- This might have been caused by the quick BPM changes, as the chain count of LONG notes relies on the song's BPM.
- When the BPM is shown as 162, 161, and 160, the actual BPM rapidly decrease in decimals every one-sixteenth of a measure.
- Fly far bounce's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
- Fly far bounce is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from February 20th, 2023, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.15 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.15).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
MÚSECA difficulty rated from 1 to 15.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12 for Normal to Expert charts. Real charts rated from 1 to 3 diamonds (◆). (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||96 / 2||162 / 3||236 / 3||385 / 6||- / - / -||162 / 7||235 / 3||387 / 9||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||3||6||10||13||-||6||10||13||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||9|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||7||27||37||46||20||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||13||17||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||13||17||-|