Genre: SUPER ULTIMATE HYPER CORE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of BroGamer can be found on USAO's second anthology album, USAO ULTIMATE HYPER BEST.
- A remix of BroGamer by t+pazolite, titled BroGamer (tpz Overheat Remix), also can be found on the same album.
- BroGamer can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ from May 25th, 2017 as one of the Lightning school (雷振流) songs of the Ninnin shichikenden (忍々七鍵伝) unlocking system.
- In beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS, its charts can be purchased via CBSライセンス from March 29th, 2018.
- From beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage onwards, it is available by default.
- A brogamer is a slang term commonly used to describe hardcore gamers who take gaming too seriously, most notably with shooting games.
- Fittingly, BroGamer's voice samples include samples of people doing so with games ("headshot", "GG noob", "stop camping", "you're about to get owned").
- BroGamer's genre was chosen by a vote via USAO's twitter account, as seen here.
- The characters in the video of BroGamer are Queen of Heart (Age 16 / Gambler who Plays Cards / Male) and King of Club (Age 22 / Dealer & Casino Owner / Female).
- BroGamer ranked #1 in the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS Monthly Ranking list for May 2017.
- BroGamer received a jacket on the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS page for May 2017. This jacket has not yet been used in a BEMANI game.
- BroGamer is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.13.
- BroGamer received LEGGENDARIA charts in beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour. They could be unlocked by fulfilling five of the requirements described in this article.
- As of beatmania IIDX 30 RESIDENT, they are available by default.
Song Production Information
I'm indebted to you more than ever.
This time, the theme is "Ninja", so I created a song with the image of a gamer that achieves a victory while fighting enemies steadily and thinking about its partners.
It seems that some hardcore gamers are listening, so I put elements of a cool sub-genre of Dubstep called Brostep, and I based the song title on that.
In other words, there is no ninja element.
Originally, it was based on a cool music genre called Frenchcore, but since then, it became something more and more different, so the genre name became Super Ultimate Hyper Core.
Video Production Information
Hello ^^ nasu here!!
I was put in charge of making the illustrations for BroGamer.
Since this is a really cool song, I decided to go with a character designed with a dark main motif with also a vivid color scheme for the movie!
Though it lacked any sort of ninja element whatsoever, I feel the older woman in yellow gives out a touch of that "kunoichi" vibe!! (a stretch, I know ^.^; )
During the second half, the woman in yellow challenges the younger protagonist to a game. I'll leave whoever won that game up to your imagination. Nin nin ( ^ b ^ )
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→28 BISTROVER||-||7||9||11||-||7||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour→Present||-||7||9||11||12||7||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||7||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||7||9||11||-||7||9||11||-|
|New Songs||DORNWALD ～Junge～ - GuNGNiR - HAPPY★RUSH - Honey Trap - Piano Samurai|
AO-∞ - BroGamer - Caterpillar - FUZIN RIZIN
Egret and Willow - Quakes - Summerlights(IIDX Edition) - Warrior
RISING FIRE HAWK
|CS Song||Shoot'Em All|