RISING FIRE HAWK
RISING FIRE HAWK
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (L.E.D.-G)
Jacket design: Ray
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution A
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The OST version of RISING FIRE HAWK is slightly re-arranged.
- RISING FIRE HAWK is DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 2 song. It was added on June 13th, 2016, and could only be played on EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 2.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 3 (August 10th, 2016), it was moved down to EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 1, making it always available on EXTRA STAGE.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 4 (September 15th, 2016), RISING FIRE HAWK is available to play on the FINAL STAGE.
- RISING FIRE HAWK can be unlocked for normal play on the RINON'S ADVENTURE event, which started on April 27th, 2017.
- By unlocking it for normal play, its CHALLENGE charts are automatically revealed.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- RISING FIRE HAWK reuses Samurai Shogun vs. Master Ninja's background dance stage.
- RISING FIRE HAWK can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ from May 25th, 2017 as one of the Lightning school (雷振流) songs of the Ninnin shichikenden (忍々七鍵伝) unlocking system.
- RISING FIRE HAWK being crossed over to beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ marks it as the first DanceDanceRevolution A original song to be crossed over to another BEMANI game.
- In beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS, its charts can be purchased via CBSライセンス from March 29th, 2018.
- From beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage onwards, it is available by default.
- RISING FIRE HAWK is the only song from the 忍々七鍵伝 event that does not appear on Disc 3 of the beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- RISING FIRE HAWK is one of the EXTRA STAGE songs of DANCERUSH STARDOM, available from July 25th, 2018.
- RISING FIRE HAWK's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Hello, this is L.E.D.-G.
Well, I tend to be one step too late on a trend, and I feel that this time is Hardstyle.
Actually, I challenged myself to do Hardstyle songs a couple of times in the past, but I was not satisfied by them and gave up.
For example, there is an event song called NEO GENERATOR SEVEN in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, which was really supposed to be Hardstyle.
"I have given up several times in the past, but this time I will make a hardstyle with a certain degree of patience!" Although I decided to challenge myself, it did not go well, so I changed the song just before the deadline, eventually settling it in MAINSTREM HARDCORE [sic].
So, when I received the request from the DDR staff, after deciding that Hardstyle would match with the nature of a DDR game, this time I had the determination to complete it, and I finally was able to create RISING FIRE HAWK.
It seems that my insides, which had been struggling in the past, are feeling nice when listening the finished work, so I think that it was worth the effort.
Video Production Information
Jacket Design Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DANCERUSH difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||-||5||8||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||5||8||11||-||5||↓8||11||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||133 / 1||229 / 5||402 / 5||577 / 8||664 / 11 / 0||225 / 8||400 / 5||548 / 11||660 / 5 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)||3||7||11||14||17||7||11||14||17|
|Game||1 Player||2 Players|
(278 / 278)
(? / ?)
|DanceDanceRevolution A EXTRA EXCLUSIVE Songs|
|New Century - RISING FIRE HAWK - Astrogazer - Come to Life - Emera - Start a New Day - Ishtar - out of focus - Neutrino - Cosy Catastrophe|
IN BETWEEN - Love You More - Pursuer - Vanquish The Ghost
ENDYMION - ACE FOR ACES
|New Songs||DORNWALD ～Junge～ - GuNGNiR - HAPPY★RUSH - Honey Trap - Piano Samurai|
AO-∞ - BroGamer - Caterpillar - FUZIN RIZIN
Egret and Willow - Quakes - Summerlights(IIDX Edition) - Warrior
RISING FIRE HAWK
|CS Song||Shoot'Em All|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.