Composition/Arrangement/Vocals: Konami Amusement (PON)
Jacket design: square_head
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution A
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Emera is DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 5 song. It was added on November 7th, 2016, and can only be played on EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 2.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 6 (December 22nd, 2016), it was moved down to EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 1, making it always available on EXTRA STAGE.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 7 (February 13th, 2017), Emera is available to play on the FINAL STAGE.
- Emera can be unlocked for normal play on the RINON'S ADVENTURE II event, which started on June 1st, 2017.
- By unlocking it for normal play, its CHALLENGE charts are automatically revealed.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- Emera marks Daichi Watanabe's first original composition in the DanceDanceRevolution series under his PON alias.
- Emera reuses Destination's background dance stage.
- Emera is one of the qualifying round songs in the The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship for DanceDanceRevolution A.
- Emera's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
This song was made with a simple and clear concept: "EDM×PON".
U1 asked me, convinced: "I would like you to make an EDM song, but with PON-like content, please!", and it was completed with that conviction, but now I think that it is important for me to express how I remember the order to make EDM for DDR.
Actually, pop music is not made to dance, and it is true that there are many songs that are hard to dance compared to club music.
I mean, stepping it could be weak, or because it is not simply 4-beat, so it is hard to pull.
By using the ingredient called PON and cooking it in EDM style, I feel that it was made into delicious music for DDR.
Although it was a difficult order, I personally do not dislike such a shocking order.
There were many points of concern and trial and error such as the balance of new sounds and the acoustic part, but it was a fresh fun.
I want to demonstrate my skill as a creator! Something like that.
That is why I am pleased if you can feel the new goodness of PON.
Oh yeah, do you know what I mean by the lyrics that I am singing?
This...... Unfortunately I do not know. I wonder, what is it!?
So, this is PON here.
Jacket Design Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||87 / 6||161 / 13||305 / 17||515 / 15||563 / 54 / 0||190 / 13||303 / 17||512 / 15||554 / 52 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)||3||6||11||16||17||7||11||16||17|
|DanceDanceRevolution A EXTRA EXCLUSIVE Songs|
|New Century - RISING FIRE HAWK - Astrogazer - Come to Life - Emera - Start a New Day - Ishtar - out of focus - Neutrino - Cosy Catastrophe|
IN BETWEEN - Love You More - Pursuer - Vanquish The Ghost
ENDYMION - ACE FOR ACES