Song Connections / Remixes
- Astrogazer is DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 3 song. It was added on August 10th, 2016, and can only be played on EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 2.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 4 (September 15th, 2016), it was moved down to EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 1, making it always available on EXTRA STAGE.
- As of EXTRA EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 5 (November 7th, 2016), Astrogazer is available to play on the FINAL STAGE.
- Astrogazer can be unlocked for normal play on the RINON'S ADVENTURE event, which started on April 27th, 2017.
- By unlocking it for normal play, its CHALLENGE charts are automatically revealed.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- Astrogazer is Yoshihiro Tagawa's first DanceDanceRevolution original song under his DJ TOTTO alias, and his second original song in the series overall.
- Astrogazer reuses HAPPY☆LUCKY☆YEAPPY's background dance stage.
- Astrogazer was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for DanceDanceRevolution A.
- Astrogazer's BPM was initially displayed as just 77-154, despite that it only runs at 154 BPM. This was corrected on April 27th, 2017.
- Astrogazer's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
- Astrogazer was added to DANCERUSH STARDOM as part of the SUMMER DANCE CAMP event. It could be unlocked from August 8th to September 30th, 2019, by collecting 7 stamps for DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- From January 16th, 2020 onwards, it can be purchased with 200 ★.
Song Production Information
You are here, EDM!
Among the genres in BEMANI, there are already expert artists who are already bringing world class cutting-edge sounds, although BEMANI usually have them to mix up a bit. However, this time, there were strict orders to challenge people who are not EDM experts to do it, so it is impressive that those who seemed unfamiliar with side chain compressors worked all together to complete their works.
This song is the sequel to "Gravigazer" which I wrote for IIDX, with the concept that the "○○gazer" series dared to do something a little different from my safe zone, I think to myself that is an attempt to "create a song for myself by someone like me who is not me".
Yeah, that is what I decided a while ago.
Of course, a full-fledged sound that is completely faithful to the genre is good, but I think that BEMANI is unique in that a defined genre undergoes changes caused by the artists, so I will be pleased if you can enjoy those parts as well.
Jacket Design Information
It's the sequel to Gravigazer, with a spacelike feeling in keeping with the title! And with the orders received, here's the jacket I made!
As a matter of fact, when I was stuck between a black and a white background, not only TOTTO, but also the rest of the staff decided on white.
(What annoying bastards...)
In time, I want to release the Black Ver. to the public somewhere.
But I'm not gonna talk to TOTTO about it (laughs)
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DANCERUSH difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||120 / 1||219 / 0||362 / 0||586 / 8||712 / 38 / 0||215 / 0||346 / 0||538 / 8||699 / 39 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)||3||7||12||16||18||7||12||16||18|
|Game||1 Player||2 Players|
(? / ?)
(404 / 404)
|DanceDanceRevolution A EXTRA EXCLUSIVE Songs|
|New Century - RISING FIRE HAWK - Astrogazer - Come to Life - Emera - Start a New Day - Ishtar - out of focus - Neutrino - Cosy Catastrophe|
IN BETWEEN - Love You More - Pursuer - Vanquish The Ghost
ENDYMION - ACE FOR ACES
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.