Artist: DJ CHUCKY feat. Jonjo
Composition/Arrangement: DJ CHUCKY
Genre: MAINSTREAM HARDCORE
Movie: Hiromitsu Kawasaki (overlays by square_head)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
What do they know? I take to the stage with a cape on my back 'n' I spray that insane flow Hey bro, take note, 'cos they don't! Ain't no hate though! I'm a volcano Not afraid, gotta maintain in my mainframe there's a wire loose I'm ok though⋯ Step inside the booth, you get K.O'd THAT'S HOW IT GOES DOWN!! Through the ages it was prophesied That the warriors of the Razor Tongue would rise Some thought of it nothing more Than folklore But there was a select few Who always knew It was inevitable⋯ Now they walk among us⋯ No sleep No rest for the wicked Calling all my warriors Let's go get it No sleep No rest for the wicked Calling all my warriors Fight 'til the finish Calling all my warriors Fight 'til the finish
Song Connections / Remixes
- Warrior can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ from July 20th, 2017 as one of the Wind school (風巻流) songs of the Ninnin shichikenden (忍々七鍵伝) unlocking system.
- In beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS, its charts can be purchased via CBSライセンス from March 29th, 2018.
- From beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage onwards, it is available by default.
- Jonjo Nicholls is an MC based out of Norfolk, UK.
- Warrior is DJ CHUCKY's first BEMANI original song since beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro's Breaking Dawn feat. NO+CHIN, AYANO.
- However, Warrior's song comments mention that it is his first song since VANISHING POINT instead.
- Warrior is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.12.
Song Production Information
It has been a long time, I am DJ CHUCKY.
It is my first participation in the beatmania IIDX series in about ten years, since my last participation in the console version of DistorteD.
I wonder who remembers it? I am happy if you are here.
This time, the theme was "Japanese taste", so I tried pursuing a "strong" sound mixed with a Japanesque feeling.
For the MC, I asked my friend Jonjo, a British rapper.
A high power rap in the first half, a powerful MC from breakdown to drop, Jonjo's MC is also an important part on reinforcing the strength of the sound.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||517 / 0||914 / 0||1257 / 7||-||512 / 0||880 / 0||1251 / 7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→Present||-||5||8||10||-||5||9||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||10||-||5||9||10||-|
|New Songs||DORNWALD ～Junge～ - GuNGNiR - HAPPY★RUSH - Honey Trap - Piano Samurai|
AO-∞ - BroGamer - Caterpillar - FUZIN RIZIN
Egret and Willow - Quakes - Summerlights(IIDX Edition) - Warrior
RISING FIRE HAWK
|CS Song||Shoot'Em All|