Song Connections / Remixes
- Mare Nectaris can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ from July 20th, 2017 as the Shadow school (影月流) song of the Ninnin shichikenden (忍々七鍵伝) unlocking system. It can be unlocked only after all unlocks from the previous three schools have been unlocked.
- "Mare Nectaris" is Latin for "sea of nectar". The song gets its name from a lunar mare located on the moon.
- Mare Nectaris marks Ryutaro Nakahara's first use of his 神楽 alias in BEMANI.
- The video for Mare Nectaris was done by re-editing a generic video from beatmania IIDX 23 copula.
- The boss characters from the Ninnin shichikenden event, in all of their forms, appear in Mare Nectaris' video.
Song Production Information
What is the human limit?
In 1997, the original beatmania was born, 20 years ago.
One button = one sound (sample).
The rule has not changed in 2017.
Playing an arpeggio of 32nd piano notes at BPM256.
I released it as a reaching point, but it was easily overcome.
I admire the players.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Backspin Scratches||-||746 / 1||1116 / 1||2094 / 1||-||746 / 1||1081 / 1||1862 / 1||-|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||7||↑11||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|New Songs||DORNWALD ～Junge～ - GuNGNiR - HAPPY★RUSH - Honey Trap - Piano Samurai|
AO-∞ - BroGamer - Caterpillar - FUZIN RIZIN
Egret and Willow - Quakes - Summerlights(IIDX Edition) - Warrior
RISING FIRE HAWK
|CS Song||Shoot'Em All|