Rejoin's pop'n music banner.
Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "HuΣeR feat.PON"
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Konami Amusement (Aritomo Hamada)
Vocals: PON, Aritomo Hamada
pop'n music Character: BOUNTY [SP-2P]
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat clan
Other Music Game Appearances:
歪んでゆく Ideal Situation
Don't be Afraid
hikisakareta kuukan de
yugande yuku Ideal Situation
eikou ni nureta kagayaki dake o
ima ga motomete iru
muri shiro? tte sou janai tsuyogare! tte wake janai
mucha shitatte ki ni shinai
Don't be Afraid
shinjinuita kotoba mo koe ni dashita negai mo
zenbu zenbu zenbu sou sa
kizuite kita yume no sekai ga
konna ni mo mabushii kara
oto o tatete kuzureteku keshiki ga
nanka setsunai yo ne
ukande wa kieteku omoi ga
tsunagareba yuuki ni naru
arifureta mono katadotte sa
nee sore ja imi nai deshou?
saa tsugi wa kimira no ban da yo
jaa koko kara hajimeyou
In this shredded, torn-apart space
The ideal situation begins to distort
The light of honor long-past
Is all that the people of today demand
Pushing yourself to work harder just isn't enough; putting on a brave face will be no help
It's no use going to unnecessary effort
Don't be Afraid
The words I believed until the end, the wishes I voiced
Everything, everything, everything
This stage we've built for our dreams
Has left us all starstruck
The world, singing, crumbles around it
It's sad, isn't it?
Maybe if we take these lost, fading feelings
We can rejoin them and find our courage
Imitating something so commonplace
Is meaningless, isn't it?
So, it's your turn next
Now, let's get started
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Rejoin is one of the songs part of the BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS event. It can be unlocked in jubeat clan from August 16th, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART (note that unlike other songs, it cannot be obtained through Music Conduction).
- It could be unlocked in GITADORA Matixx from August 22nd to September 9th, 2018.
- From GITADORA EXCHAIN onwards, it can be unlocked in Deluxe Mode as part of the Deluxe kaikin challenge campaign (Deluxe解禁チャレンジキャンペーン).
- It can be unlocked in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 from August 23rd, 2018 as the fourth SUMMER STAGE 2 unlock of the NAVIfes (ナビフェス) unlocking system.
- In the Korean version of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available from September 3rd, 2018 instead.
- As of December 3rd, 2018 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- It could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN from August 23rd to September 30th, 2018.
- It can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution A from August 30th, 2018 via EXTRA SAVIOR one chart at a time, starting from BEGINNER/BASIC and all the way up to EXPERT.
- Rejoin marks the first collaboration between Aritomo Hamada and Daichi Watanabe in BEMANI.
- It is also the first BEMANI song to feature vocals by Aritomo Hamada.
- Rejoin is the third song in the jubeat series to have an EXTREME chart with less notes than its ADVANCED chart, after STELLAR WIND and Sky High.
- Rejoin's EXTREME chart is based on its ADVANCED chart, slightly modified to include several references to the BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS event:
- In the intro and verse, the chart includes parts of the EXTREME charts of the other songs from the event.
- The chorus contains notes that form abbreviations of every participating artist in the event: "TT" for 星座が恋した瞬間を。, "AK" for Puberty Dysthymia, "NM" for Life is beautiful, "U1" for SUPER SUMMER SALE, "GR" for 風鈴花火, "SY" for Prey, and "HP" for Rejoin itself.
- It also includes a portion of the EXTREME chart of the above songs after their respective abbreviations.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Rejoin displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Rejoin is not playable in the Korean version of GITADORA Matixx, due to GRAC.
- Rejoin was credited to 歪巳 環 ＆ 奏月 ぽぷり in the data of earlier builds of GITADORA Matixx and jubeat clan, before the BEMANI SUMMER GREETINGS event started.
- Its jacket also credited the song to 歪巳 環 ＆ 奏月 ぽぷり, while in the final release, it does not have an artist credited at all.
- Rejoin is one of the unlocks of ノスタルジア Op.2's Post-Summer Island event. It could be unlocked from November 1st to 14th, 2018 by collecting 126 stamps.
- It could be unlocked again from February 7th to 20th, 2019.
- It could be unlocked again from August 15th to 28th, 2019.
- Unused data for Rejoin can be found in the ノスタルジア FORTE game data.
- Rejoin's Hard chart was re-rated on February 27th, 2019 in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- Rejoin's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
- Rejoin was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
The Summer 2018 song of the beginning of the end.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution Difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and pop'n music FEVER♪＋.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows
||89 / 0
||229 / 25
||338 / 39
||434 / 30
||- / - / -
||229 / 25
||343 / 32
||446 / 27
||- / - / -
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|Notecounts / Holds
||556 / 13
||873 / 10
||853 / 7
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun
||184 / 4
||555 / 4
||805 / 4
||1155 / 4
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ
|ノスタルジア Op.2 (original ratings)