- Name: Aritomo Hamada (濱田有共)
- Birthday: August 31st, 1992
- Birthplace: Ube, Yamaguchi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aritomo.hamada
Aritomo Hamada is a Japanese music artist who started producing in 2012 and is one of the newest additions to the in-house BEMANI artist group. Before joining KONAMI, Aritomo Hamada was known as 8284, a renowned BMS and doujin composer who also won two SOUND VOLTEX contests. When Hamada joined the company, his Twitter and Soundcloud accounts were deleted, alongside all of his NicoNicoDouga uploads. His HuΣeR persona debuted in beatmania IIDX 23 copula with Highcharge Divolt, to then appear in other BEMANI games in the successive months; he was then properly introduced in the BEMANI Namahousou (kari) (BEMANI生放送（仮）) live stream of October 19th, 2016.
Hamada mainly produces artcore and rock songs, most of the time featuring vocals. He has also produced trance, psy-trance, and hardcore songs.
Hamada is also partly involved in the sound direction for beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- Aritomo is a Single Play and Double Play Kaiden player in beatmania IIDX. He is also a very skilled BMS player (Single Play Hakkyou Kaiden and Double Play Hakkyou 9-Dan.).
- Aritomo is the first BEMANI artist to become an in-house one after debuting in a game with a previously abandoned "persona".
- HuΣeR / HuΣeR+ (pronounced as hummer)
- dj Hellix