- Name: Aritomo Hamada (濱田有共)
- Birthplace: Ube, Yamaguchi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aritomo.hamada
Aritomo Hamada is a Japanese music artist who started producing in 2012 and is the latest addition to the in-house BEMANI artist group. Before joining KONAMI, Aritomo Hamada was known as 8284, a renown BMS and doujin composer who also won two SOUND VOLTEX contests. When Hamada joined the company, his Twitter and Soundcloud accounts were deleted, alongside all of his NicoNicoDouga uploads. His HuΣeR persona debuted in beatmania IIDX 23 copula with Highcharge Divolt, to then appear in other BEMANI games in the successive months; he was then properly introduced in the BEMANI Namahousou (kari) (BEMANI生放送（仮）) live stream of October 19th, 2016.
Hamada mainly produces artcore and rock songs, most of the time featuring vocals. He has also produced trance, psy-trance, and hardcore songs.
Hamada is also partly involved in the sound direction for beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- Aritomo is a Single Play and Double Play Kaiden player in beatmania IIDX. He is also a very skilled BMS player.
- Aritomo is the first BEMANI artist to become an in-house one after debuting in a game with a previously abandoned "persona".
- HuΣeR (pronounced as hummer)
|Highcharge Divolt||HuΣeR||beatmania IIDX 23 copula||BEMANIZED DIGITAL ROCK||✓||✓||-|
|獅子霞麗ノ舞||HuΣeR||beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ||DRAMATIC WALTZ||✓||✓||-|
|Megatonic Shaper||HuΣeR feat, Hiromixxx||GITADORA Tri-Boost||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Sing a Song Sign||HuΣeR feat. NU-KO||pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||✓||✓||?|
|Crafty Savior||HuΣeR||REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2||-||✓||✓||-|
|Myth Collapse||HuΣeR||REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||-||✓||✓||-|
|ゴーイングマイウェイ！||8284 feat. みかん汁||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|感情Xerography||8284 feat. 榎楠||SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS||-||✓||✓||✓|