Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "HuΣeR Vs. SYUNN"
Composition: Konami Amusement(Aritomo Hamada)
Arrangement: Konami Amusement(Aritomo Hamada, Shunsuke Sato)
Guitar: Yuya Yokoyama
Genre: STYLISH CROSSOVER
VJ: BEMANI Designers
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Ladies and gentlemen! This is a very best song from SYUNN and HuΣeR! Just rock it! Are you ready?
Song Connections / Remixes
- In the middle part of ANCHOR, the melody from Theme of Ricerca can be heard being faintly played on the piano.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- ANCHOR is the FINAL LAP ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE of the IIDX AIR RACE EXTRA STAGE system. It can be played from September 27th, 2018, after clearing all prior songs in IIDX AIR RACE, reaching the GOAL of the final continent in the Gekisou! Cannon racer (激走！キャノンレーサー) event, and playing an entire credit of songs from either/both events in addition to the necessary requirements for accessing the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE.
- ANCHOR marks the first collaboration between Aritomo Hamada and Shunsuke Sato in BEMANI.
- It also marks Yuya Yokoyama's debut in BEMANI.
- An anchor is a term used to refer to a member of a team that usually competes in the final lap of a relay race.
- The wasp from Megalara Garuda and the television boy from Highcharge Divolt's video appear in ANCHOR's video, referencing Aritomo Hamada and Shunsuke Sato's debut KONAMI original songs.
- CANNON BALLERS' generic and unique videos, and references to beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage's UI theme, are also featured in ANCHOR's video.
- ANCHOR's vocals are speculated to be spoken by CANNON BALLERS' announcer, Icchou Mori.
- ANCHOR received a jacket on the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS page for September 2018. This jacket has not yet been used in a BEMANI game.
- NAGI is uncredited on the official CANNON BALLERS website page for ANCHOR's video.
- ANCHOR is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.14.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||680 / 21 / 1||1288 / 28 / 2||1835 / 34 / 3||-||678 / 21 / 1||1265 / 27 / 2||1830 / 36 / 3||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||7||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|IIDX AIR RACE|
|Bayside -SCARLET-||Persephone (Section 1) - Around the Future (Section 2) - Raspberry Railgun (Section 3)|
|Bayside -EMERALD-||Illusionary Waterlily (Section 1) - Slipstream (Section 2) - Antigravity (Section 3)|