Jump to navigation Jump to search
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Sato
BPM: 180 (other BEMANI games), 90-180 (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat Qubell
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE
- DanceDanceRevolution A3
- DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX
- jubeat (2021)
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Megalara Garuda, titled Megalara Garuda(Long Version), can be found on the jubeat Qubell ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- The two BGMs for the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH FINAL STAGE 4, both made by Shunsuke Sato, are completely based on Megalara Garuda.
- Megalara Garuda can be unlocked in jubeat Qubell as the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH FINAL STAGE 4 unlock of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see this page.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- Megalara Garuda is the only unlock in dig dig Qubell to utilise the RISKY UNLOCK CHALLENGE mechanic, which is significantly harder than normal UNLOCK CHALLENGEs.
- Megalara Garuda was the only jubeat song in the entire series rated Level 10, the highest level, on all difficulty levels on the old 1-10 scale. The charts are made by MICHI, まっする, and RAG, respectively.
- It is the first ever jubeat song rated Level 10.0 or higher on BASIC, and was one of only two jubeat Qubell songs rated Level 10 on ADVANCED, the other being Sky High.
- It is also the first jubeat song whose BASIC chart has more notes than the ADVANCED and EXTREME notecounts.
- It was also the first song in any BEMANI series with all the charts rated the highest level (not counting series with no different ratings between difficulty levels, such as KEYBOARDMANIA).
- With 932 notes, Megalara Garuda's BASIC chart has the most notes of any jubeat BASIC chart, beating out previous record holder Elemental Creation -GITADO ROCK ver.-'s 586.
- With 912 notes, Megalara Garuda's ADVANCED chart has the fourth most notes of any jubeat ADVANCED chart, after Crackpot Evangelist's 1039, XENOViA's 923, and Confiserie's 919.
- Megalara Garuda marks Shunsuke Sato's debut in BEMANI.
- The Megalara garuda is a species of large wasp. It was discovered in 2011 on the Mekongga Mountains, in the southeastern part of the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
- The species is named after the garuda, the national symbol of Indonesia; it is a giant bird-like creature.
- Megalara Garuda's jacket features an illustration of the male of the species stylized to be made of mechanical components.
- According to SYUNN in jubeat Qubell's booklet comments, Megalara Garuda's title was chosen because he started composing music in the same year the wasp species was discovered.
- Megalara Garuda is part of the Maishuu! Ichika no chou BEMANI rush 2020 (毎週！いちかの超BEMANIラッシュ2020) event. It could be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE from September 23rd, 2020 until October 28th, 2020.
- From February 14th, 2022, it could be purchased in beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour with アーカイブリンク.
- As of beatmania IIDX 30 RESIDENT, it is available by default.
- Megalara Garuda also appears in jubeat (2021)'s plus mode, as part of the Qubell pack 17.
- Megalara Garuda is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) from February 9th, 2022 as part of jubeat セレクション 楽曲パック vol.1.
- Megalara Garuda is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from June 24th, 2022, by purchasing the SPECIAL music pack feat.jubeat vol.1 (スペシャル楽曲パック feat.jubeat vol.1).
- Its CHALLENGE charts become available by purchasing both this and SPECIAL music pack feat.jubeat vol.2 (スペシャル楽曲パック feat.jubeat vol.2).
- By purchasing both packs with an active subscription, Megalara Garuda and its CHALLENGE charts can be played in DanceDanceRevolution A3.
- Megalara Garuda is the first song in DanceDanceRevolution to have its DIFFICULT charts be rated Level 16, the highest for that difficulty.
- This mimicks Megalara Garuda's jubeat charts being initially rated Level 10 on all difficulty levels on the old 1-10 scale.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||764 / 49||1012 / 50||1543 / 63||-||764 / 49||1031 / 48||1503 / 51||-|
|beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE→Present||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||138 / 0||247 / 16||593 / 17||654 / 18||734 / 55 / 0||245 / 18||583 / 18||633 / 18||691 / 63 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||5||9||16||17||18||9||16||17||18|
|Notecounts||932 / 29||912 / 41||914 / 59|
|いちかラッシュ||Crazy Shuffle - Into The Madness - Our Love|
GOLDEN CROSS - memento mori -intro- - Shuffle cats
All Clear!! - BLSTR - 量子の海のリントヴルム
Last Twilight - ORCA - 不可説不可説転
Leviathan - Little Prayer - サヨナラ・ヘヴン
蒼が消えるとき - バッドエンド・シンドローム - 白露の風
ΩVERSOUL - Truare! - 恋歌疾風！かるたクイーンいろは
GHOST KINGDOM - m1dy Deluxe - カゴノトリ
|ののラッシュ||ERROR CODE - Forgetting Machine - Step forward - ノルエピネフリン - うさぬこぬんぬんファンタジー！|
Din Don Dan - Spica - 多極性ニューロンの崩壊による人間の末路
PANIC HOLIC - Sulk - カヨワキコイノウタ
Lisa-RICCIA - Voyager - X-Plan - ぱんだしんけん１、２、３ ～ちえ！おっしょさんにはかなわないや！～ - 防人恋歌
HARD BRAIN - New Decade - RAIN - WHITEOUT - シャムシールの舞
Love 2 Shuffle - Megalara Garuda - 灼熱Beach Side Bunny
|いちかの新曲||Sparkle Smilin' (GITADORA EDITION) - 狂水一華 (GITADORA EDITION)|