Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Megalara Garuda, titled Megalara Garuda(Long Version), can be found on the jubeat Qubell ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- The two BGMs for the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH FINAL STAGE 4, both made by Shunsuke Sato, are completely based on Megalara Garuda.
- Megalara Garuda can be unlocked in jubeat Qubell as the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH FINAL STAGE 4 unlock of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see this page.
- Megalara Garuda was the only jubeat song in the entire series rated Level 10, the highest level, on all difficulty levels on the old 1-10 scale. The charts are made by MICHI, まっする, and RAG, respectively.
- It is the first ever jubeat song rated Level 10.0 or higher on BASIC, and was one of only two jubeat Qubell songs rated Level 10 on ADVANCED, the other being Sky High.
- It is also the first jubeat song whose BASIC chart has more notes than the ADVANCED and EXTREME notecounts.
- It was also the first song in any BEMANI series with all the charts rated the highest level (not counting series with no different ratings between difficulty levels, such as KEYBOARDMANIA).
- With 932 notes, Megalara Garuda's BASIC chart has the most notes of any jubeat BASIC chart, beating out previous record holder Elemental Creation -GITADO ROCK ver.-'s 586.
- With 912 notes, Megalara Garuda's ADVANCED chart has the second most notes of any jubeat ADVANCED chart, after Confiserie's 919.
- Megalara Garuda marks Shunsuke Sato's debut in BEMANI.
- The Megalara garuda is a species of large wasp. It was discovered in 2011 on the Mekongga Mountains, in the southeastern part of the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
- The species is named after the garuda, the national symbol of Indonesia; it is a giant bird-like creature.
- Fittingly, Megalara Garuda's jacket features said wasp on it.
- According to SYUNN in jubeat Qubell's booklet comments, Megalara Garuda's title was chosen because he started composing music in the same year the wasp species was discovered.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts||932 / 29||912 / 41||914 / 59|