Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- 運命 is an arrangement of Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67.
- Other arrangements of Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67 have appeared in BEMANI:
- A disco arrangement by Walter Murphy and The Big Apple Band, titled A Fifth of Beethoven, can be found in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3.
- An arrangement by Waldeus von Dövjak appears as part of the medley Chaos Age, from pop'n music CS.
- Another arrangement, titled 交響曲第５番「運命」, can be found in ポップンミュージック.
- 運命 is the sixth song in Mutsuhiko Izumi's classical remixes series.
- 運命 first appeared as a new song in jubeat plus' CHALLENGE SCRATCH. It later appeared in the jubeat plus Qubell pack.
- 運命 is one of the Emerald STAGE 1 unlocks of jubeat Qubell's dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In the iTunes release of the jubeat Qubell ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album, 運命's title and artist are shown as Symphony No.5 in C minor and No.6 Orchestra respectively, when the iTunes Store language is set to English.
- 運命 has a bug in both jubeat Qubell and jubeat plus, where the background animation would stop after the 200th measure. This bug also made it impossible to place notes or seek after that in the F.E.I.S. (Fumen Edit Integration System, the notechart editor). It was fixed in jubeat Qubell as of April 26th, 2016, but it has yet to be fixed in jubeat plus as of version 3.9.3.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||6||10|
|Mutsuhiko Izumi's classical remixes series|
|天国と地獄 - ウィリアム・テル序曲 - 白鳥の湖 - トルコ行進曲 - ハンガリー舞曲 第5番 (jubeat version) - 運命|