Composition: Tetsuya Tamura
Arrangement/Lyrics: Akira Yokota
Vocals: KAHORI from 1 LOVE
Length: 2:02 (beatmania IIDX, DanceEvolution), 2:07 (OST, BeatStream, jubeat)
VJ: VJ GYO
Jacket design: square_head
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
- BeatStream アニムトライヴ
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) beatmania IIDX pack 4
- jubeat Qubell
I'm a country girl, but you’re a super cityboy. I'm a natural girl, but you're prince for me. Everyday wondering how I become your girl. Everynight, I'm feeling your body in my dreams. I can't sleep at all, hello, Morning sun. My love, my crush, (I) wanna tell you my feeling. Please tell me now, how do you feel me? Please show me now. I wanna dance with you more. Right now, I want you're one for you. Everytime, everywhere, I will surely get your honest love. Daisuke...
Song Connections / Remixes
- The original soundtrack version of Daisuke is longer than the in-game size version.
- BeatStream and jubeat use this version of Daisuke.
- A long version of Daisuke, titled Daisuke feat. KAHORI from 1 LOVE, can be found on Y&Co.'s BEST HIT YCO album.
- A remix of Daisuke by Ryu☆ can be found on Y&Co.'s second album, No No No limits 2 dAnce.
- Daisuke, the man who dances in this song, would later dance in the video for HHH songs such as So Fabulous !! and Dazzlin' Darlin.
- Daisuke marks Akira Yokota's first original contribution to BEMANI.
- Daisuke can be unlocked in DanceEvolution ARCADE on the Houkago DanEvo-bu! (放課後★ダンエボ部！) event, which started on April 24th, 2013.
- Daisuke was one of the qualifying round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 for DanceEvolution ARCADE.
- Daisuke can be unlocked in jubeat Qubell as the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH 3rd dig beatmania IIDX STAGE 1 unlock of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see this page.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- Daisuke can be unlocked in BeatStream アニムトライヴ from October 12th, 2016 as part of the Anata wa docchi no aki ga suki? (あなたはどっちの秋が好き？) event.
- Daisuke's BEAST chart features several patterns that imitate Dai.'s movements in the video.
- According to Tetsuya Tamura, Daisuke's lyrics originally said "Daisuki" (大好き) instead of "Daisuke". He changed it during the vocals recording because he felt that "Daisuke" fit better and would make the song memorable .
Song Production Information
First of all, the title and the lyrics are totally different. So why is it Daisuke ... *g*
That part is sung over and over in different patterns. "Daisuke is so cool, let's all sing about him!", or maybe "Going back to the feelings of our middle school youth" ... I really don't get all the requests, I'm really sorry.
& Special thanks "KAHO"!
Video Production Information
One day in December, GYO called me up and asked me, "This time we have a song called 'DAISUKE', so won't you come back and dance for uuuuus?" So, I just said "sure", and that's how I got to be able to do this.
By the way, my name is also "Daisuke", but if you write it in kanji it's like 大○ (Dai----). Anyway, this routine is a delicate mixture of parapara and jazz-style dancing. The big pose is important, so at the "Daisuke!" part make sure you pause and strike a pose, and it'll unlock the secret song! See you.
If there was one thing I could say about this movie, it would surely be:
"Dai-chan, thank you!!"
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 in HAPPY SKY onwards.
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||6||7||N/A||5||7||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑8||10||5||↑8||11|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||3||6||7||7||5||7||7|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※3||6||8||10||5||8||11|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the older BEGINNER chart (total notes: 304).
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||7||9|