Arrangement/Synthesizers & Programming: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Jacket design: nyt..
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat copious
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- トルコ行進曲 is the fourth BEMANI song to remix Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major K. 331, 3rd movement, Rondò Alla Turca, also known as the Turkish March, following Concertare from pop'n music 4 APPEND, alla turca con passione from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY and パペットダンス from DanceDanceRevolution with MARIO.
- トルコ行進曲 is the fourth song in Mutsuhiko Izumi's classical remixes series.
- トルコ行進曲 is the only unlock in jubeat copious' copious travel stage 1.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default.
- トルコ行進曲 is the only KONAMI original from jubeat copious not currently in jukebeat.
- T.M.Orchestra stands for "Turkey March Orchestra".
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from jubeat@Wiki.)
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||10|
|Mutsuhiko Izumi's classical remixes series|
|天国と地獄 - ウィリアム・テル序曲 - 白鳥の湖 - トルコ行進曲 - ハンガリー舞曲 第5番 (jubeat version) - 運命|