- Name: Tomoaki Hirono (広野智章)
- Birthday: August 5th, 1974
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hiro_Notarou
- Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=13036079
Tomoaki Hirono is an in-house KONAMI composer, who, in his early days with the company, worked on games such as the Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu series (alongside Naoyuki Sato), Power Pro Kun Pocket series, Juukou Senki Bullet Battlers, and Bouken Jidai Katsugeki Goemon. He was involved in band activities prior to joining KONAMI.
Tomoaki's first appearance in BEMANI was in pop'n music GB in 2000, where he wrote several songs. Years later he appeared in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE. where he wrote his first song for an arcade BEMANI title. Although he is most known for his ethnic songs, his music ranges widely from light pop to metal. Outside of BEMANI he has contributed to various KONAMI games and is the sound director of QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY series as of QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY Kenja no tobira (QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY 賢者の扉).
Alongside his appearance in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, Tomoaki started using "Gekidan Record" (劇団レコード) as his main alias for "ethnical, melancholic, melodious" songs. The alias came from combining two of his favorite things: theater ("gekidan" is the word for "troupe" or "theater" in Japanese) and record.
Aside from music and theater, Tomoaki's other interest is art; he has in recent years been drawing his own jacket illustrations for his GITADORA songs.
- All of Tomoaki's pop'n music GB songs have been arranged and ported to pop'n music arcade games (however, his two originals from pop'n music GB DISNEY TUNES have never appeared in an arcade game).
- Tommy Angel
- Sludgy Hawks with H
- T.H.Wavy Kiss
- 猫叉劇団 (with Naoyuki Sato)
- Babylonian Vates / 月船古書堂 (with SHAMDEL)
- 歌劇団レコード / 劇ダンディーレコード / 劇ダンサーレコード