Arabesque no kairou
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Composition/Arrangement: Tomoaki Hirono
Jacket design: B.moth
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
Other Music Game Appearances:
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 46
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 39
Song Connections / Remixes
- アラベスクの回廊 is one of the unlockable songs of REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-'s Pastel Adventure colette Fishing unlocking system.
- From REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! to REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, アラベスクの回廊 was playable by default.
- アラベスクの回廊 is Tomoaki Hirono's first original composition in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- Arabesque is a term created by Turkish musicologists for an Arabic style of music created in Turkey. Although melodies and rhythms are predominantly Byzantine and Arabic influenced, it also draws ideas from other aspects of Balkan and Middle Eastern music, including bağlama music and Ottoman forms of oriental music.
- In REFLEC BEAT +, アラベスクの回廊's title and artist were changed to Corridor Of ARABESQUE and MAGIC ACADEMY ORCHESTRA×Gekidan Record, respectively.
- Despite the REFLEC BEAT + artist, アラベスクの回廊 is not related to the QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY games.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, アラベスクの回廊 was revived on June 8th, 2017.
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||5||8||11||-|